Chapter 4

(Callie's mom POV)
Omg I was in the middle of getting her birthday present ready and she's home, just great

(Callie's P.O.V)

I called my moms name to see if she was home.

"Mom?!"

"Yes?" she called back barging outta her room like it was important.

"hi." I said trying to covering my bruises and scars but couldnt.

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!?!?!?!" she screamed grabbing my wrist that was full of fresh cuts and it stung like a bitch so i flinched in pain but she didnt think anything of it. Thank goodness.

"n-n-nothing" I mumbled looking down ashamed that i wasnt able to tell her.

she grabbed my chin and said

"Sweetie. You know you can tell me anything."

"Fine ,but you have to promise not to tell anyone or else i will get killed literally..."

I said looking down again

"sure sweetie i promise" She says

"When i got to school and i tried to go inside and i saw that i accidentally went to the wrong side of the school. The doors i was at only opened at 7:45 and it was 7:30 when i tried to open the door. I was gonna pull up to the other side so i could actually got into the school but then i got jumped by a group of girls and now they told me to basically stay away fromt his boy Carter Reynolds..."

I explained the story with tears rolling down my cheeks. I didnt know i was actually crying until the salty texture hit my lips.

"Oh sweetie im so sorry but CARTER REYNOLDS LIKE THE CARTER RENOLDS?"

She said and asked with a huige expression

I nodded as if to say 'yea' She was a pretty big fangirl of their group lmaoo

"So mom back to me and not Carter wel-"

I was cut off by my mom asking and screaming at me

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OME SO EARLY"

Yes, My mom is an airhead.

"Mom -_- I just explained the whole damn story"

(its getting boring so i am gonna skip ahead a few weeks <3)

*2 Weeks Later*

I was at school and school was almost out omg yassss!!!!

I actually have a bestfriend now her name is Luna and she is so pretty :)

"Hey girly what's up" I say approaching Luna

"Ah! Don't scare me like that loser!" She said with a straight face

"I didn't even do anything to scare you 😂😂"

"Whatever 😒"

Luna said and she walked away to go clean out her locker because today was the last day of school 😁

After school I went over Luna's house because that's basically what I do every day, anyways I laid on her bed and started texting Carter.

"What's up Boiii!"

I'm gonna stop here sorry....