| LAST WINTER

"ahh! the snow is so pretty!" mina exclaimed as she ran out of the dorms in a warm attire with plenty of layers.

snow began to flood the outsides of the dormitories, which meant winter has finally entered their city. with all the sparkling white dust everywhere, this caught everyone's eye in class 1-a.

so here they are now, exiting the building to take a look at the snow. luckily, it was a weekend, so they didn't have to bother about class right now.

"woahhh ~" kirishima gasped softly, his words slowly becoming white dust as he spoke. his eyes trace around the footsteps he began to create.

"why the fuck are we here?" bakugou groaned beside kirishima as he walked around the building. "why not?" kirishima chuckled.

"fuck you." bakugou growled in a rather softer tone. suddenly, his body shivered.

kirishima perked his head up to look over to bakugou. the red head then realized why bakugou's voice seemed calmer than usual.

"you're cold, aren't ya bakubro?" he said with a giggle.

"shut the fuck up, i can make fucking explosions for fuck's sake!"

"well, you can't really right now because you can't sweat due to the cold." kirishima replied with another giggle, causing bakugou to become furious.

"shut up!!" bakugou exclaimed, attempting to attack his companion. luckily, the porcupine head dodged it with a laugh.

"do you wanna use my scarf for now? you're only wearing thin layers." kirishima offered with a genuine smile.

"what the fuck? no. hell no." bakugou replied with a slight shiver. kirishima rolled his eyes and threw his red scarf to bakugou.

the blonde boy catched it successfully. "merry christmas!" kirishima laughed before continuing his first lap around the dorms.

in the distance, momo was admiring the trees surrounding the building sprinkled with snow. she began to let out an 'oohh' as she admired the falling snowflakes.

"it's gorgeous.." she murmured as she reached her palm out to make contact with them. her eyes began to sparkle as they both reflect the plain white sky.

"hell yeah they are!" kaminari exclaimed as he runs around, his arms wrapping around a huge pile of snow balls. momo turns her head to him with a raised eyebrow before noticing mineta's prescence running behind the said yellow spike haired boy.

"get back here!" mineta screamed from behind him, shooting snow balls and his purple round shaped objects from his head at the same time towards the rascal.

deku notices this and chuckles. he admired the sight of his class running around beneath the falling snowflakes and creating odd figures out of snow by stacking them.

the boys were running around with their arms filled with snow balls, except for todoroki who seemed busy admiring the snow flakes together with momo.

the girls, in the other hand, were creating snow men and a few snow angels on the ground.

suddenly, in the midst of deku's gazing session, he realized something.

as soon as the thought came to his mind, he immediatly searched for someone in the area to ask regarding of this certain thought. luckily, kirishima just arrived beside him. he looked tired, perhaps after running judging from his odd state. his hands were glued to his knees while his mouth let out endless pants.

"uhm, kirishima," he began. "where's uraraka?" deku questions, turning his head towards him. kirishima raises his head to deku's direction. "e-eh? she's not here?" he asked back, finally bringing himself back on his feet.