Stupid jaooo

Ok so it started like this: We are in 6th grade (thats 7th grade in usa) and school is going to end in a few months. Somali has just become mine and PotatoHeadRyaan's friend. And then magically the three most popular girls in my class started to be with us (i'll call them Katt (the "leader"), Slosh (the 2nd most popular) and Stupid (the girl that i'm going to talk about and is now probably the least liked girl in my class). 

Later (still in 6th grade) i found out that Katt and Slosh were going to change school in 7th grade.

And i didnt think of  it that much until it was summer holidays.

I thought that it was weird that the three most popular girls were hanging out with us, like back then i was one of the least liked girls in class (i think) (and idk what i am now). And i came to the conclusion (lmao idek what im saying rn) that Stupid started to hang out with us just becasue she didnt want to be alone.

And now in 7th grade i found out that Ryaan and Somali also thought that. And one time when Slosh visited our school, Stupid was just leaving us and was with SLosh all the time and actedd as if we didnt exist.

She also hits us but we hit her back. If she hits me and i just take up my hand to show that i may hit her she says that i have aggresion problems.

She is very annoying too, if you try to get good grades she will always distract you and annoy you, and then the teachers will get mad at you even tho you didn't do anything. 

                                                                                   Ok