3. Aceptance

Claire's p.o.v.
I quickly went to the locker room and changed into my shorts. "Where's my shirt?" I hissed. I took my shirt off and searched for my shirt. "Forget it." I groaned and walked into the gym. I saw everyone gasp and looking at me but I didn't pay any attention. "Coach Wilson!" I yelled. He slowly turned around looking at me confused. I used my speed and pinned him to the wall by his neck.

"What did you do to my soul mate!" I hissed at him showing my fangs. "I-i didn't do anything your majesty." He stuttered. "So your calling her a lie!" I yelled. "No, your majesty." He cried. "Did you almost raped her?" I whispered. "N-no." He whispered. My grip on his neck tightened. "I don't know who your soul mate is!" He yelled out. "Ms. Blue!" I said putting my hand on his chest where his heart is. His eyes widen and he couldn't say a straight sentence. "Claire!" Ms. Blue yelled running into the gym. "Alex?" Coach Wilson said with guilt in his eyes. "T-terry." She whispered with fear in her eyes. "Now tell me coach, why?" I told him. "Sh-she rejected me." He stuttered. "So that give you the right to treat her like that?!" I yelled. "I should kill you!" I spat.

"Claire." I heard Alex call. I turned my head to her and she gasped. I dropped the coach on the floor. "Calm down I'm okay." Alex said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry." I said pulling away from her. "Why are you sorry?" She asked confused. "I'm sorry for letting you see me like this. I..." Soft lips were on mines again and the electricity that rushed through our body was amazing. "It's okay." She whispered after she pulled away.

I picked her up as she yelped. I used my speed and ran to her class. "I knew you was a vampire." She smiled. "How?" I asked. "It was pretty obvious." She smirked. "How was I obvi... Nevermind, are you okay?" I asked checking her for any bruises. "I'm fine." She giggled. "I have a question." She said looking down. "Go ahead." I said lifting her chin up. "Don't you have a mate?" She asked avoiding eye contact. "Everyone has a mate." I replied teasing her question. "Did you find your mate?" She asked swinging her eyes at me. I nodded and she sigh. "Who is it?" She asked biting her soft lips again. I'm suppose to be biting those gorgeous lips. "Claire?" "Hmm?" I said breaking out of my thoughts. "Who's your soul mate?" She asked again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. I quickly gave her a kiss and said, "you are, love." "I'm your soul mate, how?" She said squinting her beautiful eyes again. "You don't want to be my mate?" I asked removing my arms from around her waist as I felt my "heart" drop. "Of course I do." She quickly said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I accept to be your soul mate." She said softly kissing my lips.

"You know you kissed me in front of the whole basketball team, right?" I said smirking at her. Her eyes widen and her cheeks turned a scarlet red. "It's okay beautiful they are vampires. I would love to tell you everything about them on a date." I asked still holding her waist. She looked down and I saw her take a huge gulp. "Ye-yeah." She said looking back up. "What's wrong beautiful?" I asked holding her cheek. "You have a six... No eight pack?" She said blushing again. "Yeah, you want to feel?" I said gently grabbing her hand. I heard her breath hitch once I placed her hand on my abs.

"Wow. Do you practice like this?" She asked still touching on me. "No I just left my clothes at home." I said rubbing her back. "Oh, I was about to say." She said turning around to get her stuff. "You was about to say what?" I smirked. "You was going to start wearing shirts." She said going over her desk to get her jacket from her chair. That ass though. I thought to myself.D "Why would you want me to wear a shirt?" I asked. "Would you like me to come to school on a bikini?" She asked. "Hell yes. Wait. Hell no!" She looked at me smirking. "Exactly." She said putting her jacket on. "Don't you have to go to practice?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Oh, I'm going to the gym wanna come?" She asked grabbing her keys. "Yeah let me go get a shirt. She nodded and locked the door. 30 seconds later I was at her car. "That was fast." She said smiling. "Haha I know." I said showing my fangs. "Cute, now get your butt in the car." I gasped and got in the car. "I'm not cute I'm sexy." I said fake hurting. "Yeah you are." She smirked. "Can you grab my bag in the back seat?" I reached back and grabbed the bag. "Can you check and see if there are two towels in there?" I opened the bag and saw leggings, a muscle shirt and two large towels. "Yeah, it's in there." She smiled and we headed towards the gym.

We arrived at the gym and she grabbed her bag. "I'm going to go change." She said and I nodded going to lifting the weights. "Man I bet I can lift more than you." I heard a buff guy say showing off his muscles. "Whatever man." The other dude said. I ignored them and started lifting 500 pounds of weights. Vampire benefits. "What the fuck." I heard one of the guys say looking at me. "What?" I hissed. They turned around and left. "Hey." I heard my beautiful Alex. "Hey." I smiled. "Woe." I smirked as I saw her in her glorious leggings. "Stop it." She groaned blushing hard. "Can I please take my shirt off. It's hot." I pouted. "No, now come on." She said going to the treadmill. I hate those. "Ugh do I have to get on that?" I groaned. She gave me a glare and I immediately got on.

"Ugh I'm going to do weights." I said after doing 5 laps. "Okay I should go to." She smiled. "Oh please you want to see these muscles." I smirked flexing. She rolled her eyes and started walking towards the weights. "Come do push ups with me." I said pouting. She smiled and got in position. I went up to 302 but she went to 107. "Your strong." I said getting in position for sit ups. "Thanks." She wanted sweat dripping from her forehead. "As I was doing sit ups it started getting really hot. "Can *kiss* I *kiss* take my *kiss* shirt off *kiss*?" I said pecking her lips every time. "Fine." She groaned. I smiled and quickly took my shirt off. "Damn." I heard her mumble. "Heard that." I smirked as she blushed. "Shut up. Can you blame me you have a 8 pack!" She yelled out loud. It was my turn to start blushing. I finished doing sit ups and I was now heading to the weights. "Do you need a towel?" Alex said biting her lips. Again. "Nah, you seem to enjoy it." I said giving her a wink. She blushed and got next to me lifting 200 pounds. "Hmm your strong." I told her. "Thanks." She said taking off her shirt. I gulped as I eyed her beautiful body. "Eyes up here." She said smirking. I blushed and looked away. How can I blush if I'm a vampire. "Come on we're doing one more thing then go back."

I nodded my head and went to do nothing. "Wow, your so energetic." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and watched her do squats. "Damn." I mumbled as I saw her squat right in front of me. "Heard that." She groaned as she did a couple more.

"Okay let's go." She said and I followed her to a room with her stuff in it. "I should come to the gym more." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and threw me a towel. "I believe you don't want me to use this towel." I said smirking. "Whatever." She smiled. I walked to her and she gulped hard. "You know we should get to know each other more." I said slowly walking to her. "I'm f-free Saturday."  She said nervously. Aw I make her nervous. "Okay Saturday, it is." I smiled as I walked back to her car. "I need to make this date perfect."