9. Fight for right

Alex's p.o.v.
We're on our way baby. I linked Claire. Okay. She replied and I became nervous. "Are you okay?" I heard Luke ask. I nodded and he sadly smiled at me.

"We're here mistress, I heard the driver say as he opened the door. "May I say you look beautiful." Luke said holding his arm out for me. I blushed and wrapped my arm around him. "I can here them." I said as we walked in. "I hope you didn't mind that I brought someone." Claire said. I didn't hear Kaitlyn say anything so we continued walking.

Me and Luke spot them and walked towards them. Kaitlyn sniff the air and turned around. "Hello." I smiled at my beautiful Claire. "Hi you look beautiful. Kaitlyn have you met my real mate Alex?" She questioned as Kaitlyn just stare at us. "Wh-what?" She asked. "Luke." She whispered. "Save it Kaitlyn. I'm sorry mistress for doubting you." He said bowing. "It's fine, I would have doubt it too." I told him. "Kaitlyn we're over. The queens told me not to kill myself over you and I won't. I'm just going to look for my second chance mate and love her. Hell it might be a he, I do..." He stopped mid sentence looking behind us.

"Mate." He whispered. "That was fast." I heard Claire say beside me. I elbowed her in her side and she immediately shut up. "I'm sorry Kaitlyn but I'm moving on." He said staring at a man at the bar. "No Luke. Please." She said with tears in her eyes. "I hope you find your second chance." He sadly smiled and walked over to the man at the bar. "Oh, Kaitlyn, I know you killed my family. Surprisingly, I forgive you." Claire said wrapping her arms around me. "How did you find out?!" Kaitlyn yelled. "Don't yell at her!" I hissed grabbing Claire's hand storming out the restaurant.

"We did it." She whispered. "Come on, you have work in the morning." Claire said picking me up and running home. We walk in and Amanda and Jacob are both looking at us in relief. "What?" Me and Claire said in unison. "Nothing just glad that you two are okay." Amanda said hugging us both. "1 more hour." I heard Claire say under her breath. "1 more hour for what." I asked her confused.

She wrapped her arms around me whispering, "1 more hour to smell your delicious scent." I almost melted. "You had to use your British accent." I groaned as I felt my fangs extract. "Yeah, we're totally not here." Jacob said blushing deeply. "Sorry forgot you was here." I say as my cheeks burned of embarrassment. "Your majesties, I'm sorry to interrupt what you are doing but I just heard Kaitlyn talking to herself. She's on her way to kill Alex." I heard through Luke's mind link. We thanked him for the information and got ready to fight.

"She's on her way, to try to kill Alex." She said her eyes red as blood. I stood beside her and got ready to fight. "No baby, your not fighting." Claire told me sternly. "Your not fighting alone, she's a fucking dark witch!" I yelled to get her to understand I'm not leaving her side. She look at Amanda and Amanda nodded her head chanting. I was pushed to a clever and a golden gate blocked me from going to Claire. "Claire!" I hissed.

"I love you." She whispered. "I love you too." I whispered as tears steamed down. "What the hell!" Jacob yelled as he was pushed in with me. "Let me out!" He yelled. "No Jacob. Your not fighting either." Amanda said locking the cage.

The door best opened and I saw Kaitlyn standing there smirking. "Well, I see I have to kill the queen then kill her precious mate." She smiled.

"Over my dead body!" Claire hissed. "Precisely." She mumbled and charged at Claire. "Bitch!" Alanda yelled at her eyes turned grey. She there some time off electric ball at Kaitlyn hitting her in the head. She flew and hit the wall. "You are getting in my way!" Kaitlyn said getting up. "Fight me, bitch." Amanda said as Kaitlyn charged at her. Kaitlyn tripped over Clair's foot but stopped herself from falling using her powers. "You!" She spat.

She punched Claire to the wall and she didn't get up. "Claire!" I yelled as I tried to break the cage. Amanda tackled her to the ground but I didn't pay no attention. "Baby get up." I yelled to Claire. I saw blood and everything around me was a target. First I aimed for the cage and broke it. "Aw, little Alex mad her mate might be dead." I glanced at Claire and I knew she was alive but she was badly hurt. "Your dead!" I yelled as I charged at her. I was faking that I was going to kick her but punched her instead.

She fell to the ground and I repeatedly hit her. "You hurt my mate! You die!" I screamed after every punch. "Stop." She mumbled. I stopped and put my hand over her heart. "Claire forgave you but I only will forgive you when you die." I said and ripped her heart out crushing it in my hands. "Bitch." I hissed and turned to Claire. "Baby, baby get up." I said as I tapped her face repeatedly. "Alex?" She mumbled and I felt so relieved. "How did you get out the cage?" She asked looking around. "Shut up." I commanded and smashed my lips into hers. "I love you so much." I said as I kissed all over her face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, where is Kaitlyn?" She asked slowly getting up. "When I tell you she is heartless now, she is heartless." Jacob said looking at Kaitlyn's dead body. "What you do?" Claire said smiling at me. "Just know not to make her mad." Amanda said smirking. "I got the video." Jacob smirked.

"You recorded it?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, when Amanda and Kaitlyn started fighting I recorded since I knew we wasn't going to be able to break out the cage but you proved me wrong." He smirked.

Amanda said a spell and the living was back to normal and some people appeared out if nowhere and picked Kaitlyn dead body up.

"You killed a queen. You now have her powers. You can turned them to good or leave it evil." One of the men said making me bow down. "Good. I want to use it for good." I quickly. "Good it is." He said pricking my finger. "You are now the queen of the white witches. Every witch have no choice but to bow to you." He said and bowed. "Waite so I'm a hybrid of witch and vampire?" I asked. "Yes your majesty." I turned to Claire and wrapped my arms around her. "Your a queen." She said spinning me around.

"You must choose a white witch to be by your side. She or he will be there for you and their position will be higher than everyone else but lower than you. Choose wisely my queen." The man said. "I choose her." I said pointing to Amber. "Do you Amber Roosevelt, promise to help the queen and never turn your back on her." Another man said making her bow. "I do." She smiled. "I here by pronounce you the Queen's V.V." they said bowing. "Thank you, your majesty." Amanda giggled.

"Your welcome, Vice Vamp." I smirked. "Now we must leave your majesty." They all said bowing.

"What's the time!" Claire yelled out of nowhere. "2:59, why?" I asked worried. She smirked and wrapped me in her arms. She started at the clock until it hit 3:00. "Yes!" She smiled inhaling deeply. "What?!" I asked confused. "Your beautiful scent is back. I love you so much!" Claire squealed wrapping her arms around me deeply. "I love you too."