Scouting And Saving Frodo.

When I first saw Aragorn, I knew I had found my soul mate.Because my ring would glow if I saw my soul mate for the first time.

Me: "I am going to try and lead them away."

Aragorn: "No, it's to risky for you."

Me: "I have to, so you can get some pleace safe."

He sighed.

Aragorn: "Ok, but you better come back."

Me: "I will."

Frodo: "Cala, where are you going?"

I smiled at him.

Me: "To try and lead them away, so you five can get away safely."

I kissed his forehead.

Frodo: "Please, be careful."

Me: "I will."

I ran out the door and called my horse Asfaloth.She instantly came running to me.I jumped on her and ran out away with nine Ringwraiths on my tail.After a while I lost them but then I felt a sudden pain, in my heart.I can since the trees in Mordor,they are being ripped down.I also felt Gandalf,who was also in pain.

"Gandalf,I can since the pain of you and trees.I am going to send a trusted friend of ours, to get you."I thought."Thank you, my dear."He thought.I saw a moth and gently grabbed it.I whispered to it to tell the hawks Gandalf needs help.I let it go.I sinced another pain,"Frodo" I thought.I ran as fast as I could to were they were at.

........

I came to a halt when I saw Aragorn picking a plant,I pulled out my sword and gently pleaced it to his neck.

Me: "What's this? A Ranger caught off his guard?"

He looks up and smirks.

Me: "I can since Frodo's pain,take me to him."

We both got to Frodo.

Me: "Frodo,It's Caladwen.Telin le thaed.Lasto beth nîn,tolo dan nan galad. (I've come to help you.Hear my voice...Come back to the light.)"

Sam: "It's Caladwen."

Me: "Frodo..He's fading.He's not going to last.We must get him to my Godfather."

Aragon picks up Frodo and puts him on Asfaloth.

Aragorn: "Dartho guin Beriain.Rych le ad tolthathon. (Stay with the Hobbits.I will send horses for you.)"

Me: "Hon mabathon.Rochon ellint im. (I'm the faster rider.I'll take him.)"

Pippen: "What are they saying?"

Aragorn: "Andelu i ven.(The road is too dangerous.)"

Me: "Frodo fir.Ae athradon i hîr,tûr gwaith nîn beriatha hon.(is dying.If I can get across the river,the power of my people will protect him.)...I do not fear them."

He takes my hand and sighs.

Aragorn: "Be iest lîn.(As you wish.)"

He helps me onto my horse.

Aragorn: "Caladwen..ride hard.Don't look back."

Me: "Noro lim,Asfaloth,noro lim!(Run fast,Asfaloth,run fast!)"

Sam: "What are you doing?!Those Wraiths are still out there!"

I was riding with Wraiths behind me.One tried to grab Frodo.

Me: "Noro lim,Asfaloth!"

She started running faster.We finally got to the river,I stopped and turned around.

Wraith: "Give up the halfling,She-Elf."

I pulled out my sword.

Me: "If you want him, come and claim him."

They started charging and when they were in the right spot I spoke.

Me: "Nîn o Chithaeglir

      lasto beth daer;

      Rimmo nin Bruinen

      dan in Ulaer!"

Water came from the river in the shape of horses.After they washed the Wraiths away, I heard a gasp.I looked down and saw Frodo about to give in.

Me: "No, no.."

I got off my horse and layed Frodo on the ground.

Me: "Frodo, no! Frodo, don't give in! Not now!"

I started crying as I held him in my arms.I thought of a way to save him.I will give up my immortality for him to live."What grace is given me...let it pass to him.Let him be spared.Save him."

.....

Elrond came and got us,he immediately took Frodo to the healing.After he has healed him, I was sitting with Gandalf.

Gandalf: "Did you give Bilbo like his gift?"

I smiled.

Me: "Yes,he loved it."

Gandalf: "I also know you gave Frodo, a gift as well."

Me: "I had to, and I would do it again.With no hesitations."

Gandalf: "I know you would."

I got up and kissed Frodos head.

Gandalf: "You should spend some time with Aragorn."

I smiled at him.

Me: "Ok,someone let me know when he wakes up."

He chuckles.

Gandalf: "Of course."

I smiled more and kissed his head also.Then I walked out.