Chapter 6

Maddy's POV

I sat in silence as Harry went over the rules.

"So, if you don't do the truth or dare that you are given, you have to..." He paused, looking over at Niall. "Eat jam off the bottom of Niall's feet!" He looked pleased, much more pleased than everyone else, including Niall.

"Liam will now draw a name out of the hat, if you name is drawn you must state truth or dare and the committee will choose your task. From there, we will travel clock-wise around the circle" I couldn't quite tell whether he was being serious or not because he was trying to act as though he was a posh Englishman, he was failing though. Liam drew a name from the hat.

"Guys, I'm bored... Can we go to the beach?" Hali's voice filled the room and the tension of whose name was going to be pulled out was released.

"Ya, I actually feel like a swim at the moment but the beach is like a 20 minute drive, how about we just head down to the pool?" Harry had dropped his act and was now back to normal. Wait, with Harry, there is no normal.

Grace's POV

"Paaaiiiigeeee! Come here! I need some advise" I whined. She slowly entered the room and slumped herself onto my bed. She was wearing her red and white polka dot bikini. It look super hot on her and I could tell Niall had a thing for her, maybe this will remind him how much he likes her?

"What do you want?" she asked sounding tired.

"Are you tired? You only just woke up, its only 11.30 am! Anyway, I want to know, Pink or American flag?" whilst giving her the choices I held them up. One was a twisted bikini that on one half had stars and on the other, had stripes just like the American flag. The other choice was a fluorescent pink connected bikini.

"Hmmmmm, I'm thinking go with the pink. It suites you skin colour more" she added then left the room.

You've got that One Thing,

So get out, get out, get out of my h-

I quickly answered m phone before anyone heard my ring tone.

"Hey Liam, what's up?"

"Hey, Meet me in the hall in... 3 minutes" That was all he said and then he was gone. Just like that. I hate surprises s I quickly pulled on my bathers and put a summer dress over the top, luckily it's a hot day so I didn't have to worry about a jumper. Everyone was busy getting ready so they didn't notice me slip out. I spotted Liam standing against the wall, I headed over to him. He looked a little nervous, but that didn't change the fact that he was smoking hot. That explains the temperature being so high over hear.. I thought. Hehehe what a cheesy pick up line.

"Hey, I have to tell you something, I can't hide it any longer, Grace, do you want to go out with me. Jut as I am saying this I realize how much of a school kid I must sound like. But anyways, I really like you and want to get to know you better. So, what do you say?" His words partly startled me, but didn't even need to think about it.

"YES!" I said trying to calm my self. Wow, I have to keep reminding myself im not in a dream. I looked up to see Liam's relieved face; he pulled me into a tight embrace. The sound of someone clearing their throat made me look up to see everyone standing there ready to go.

"I hope we aren't interrupting anything too important!" Harry said with a big grin on his face. If I had a pound for every time I saw him with that look I would surely be rich by now.

Niall's POV

We all stood their watching Liam hold onto grace. Maybe this was a sign that I was meant to tell page how I felt about her. But what if she doesn't like me back? I guess I will just have to take that risk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We all found ourselves a poolside lounge to lie on. The sounds of the fountain were quite relaxing. I looked up to see Paige talking her dress off so she was just in her bikini. She I so fit! I need to tell her how I feel before someone else takes her. I checked my phone for the time, 12.34pm. A bit to early for lunch seeing as we ate breakfast not long ago, however, I am hungry.

"Anyone wanna join me for a dip?" I asked mainly directed at Paige but anyone could join, I guess. Everyone replied either: no, not yet, not with you or sure. Only one person said sure though t was the person I wanted, lucky that. I dove into the refreshing water, immediately cooling me down. Paige followed and we swam down and under a small bridge near where we ate breakfast. On the wall were fishes spitting out water (water fountains). I went under the water wile paige was getting the chlorine out and swam behind her. She turn around and swiped my face with hers.

"Woops, sorry, I didn't see you there... I wonder why?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Paige I Love you." Wait. HOLD UP! Did I just say that out loud? Oh god. I quickly dove under the water and swam away as fast as possible and hit behind the swim-up-to bar.

"NIALL?! NIIAALL?? I need to tell you something, you didn't give me the chance!" Paige's sweet voice filled my ears.

"Paige what are you doing?"

"Um.. We are playing a game and I um have to find Niall?" she said in an unconvincing tone, through the crack I could see grace shrug then turn back to her iPhone. I swam out of hiding and Paige saw me, she swam over and grabbed my hand. She indicated for me to follow her and we ended up back where we were just before.

"Niall...." She stopped before saying a word. Instead she kissed me, it was totally unexpected but actions speak louder than words. I pulled away, immediately regretting it.

"So... Look I know this is taking it fast. Like really, really fast but... do you want to be my girlfriend?" she blushed and nodded looking speech less.

"Now that that's settled, I'm hungry!" Way to ruin eth mood, I know but it's the truth I really am starving.

"Lets go get some food then" Her voice sounded cheery and happy and that made me feel a whole lot better. Maybe something are just, meant to be.