Chapter 5 part 2

Hali's POV

I must admit the shopping here is a bit like back home, but I have still managed to fill 3 bags with items i have bought.

"Do you want to stop for some lunch?" Zayn's voice pulled my attention off shopping.

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"I've bee doing my research and there's is meant to be a shopping mall about 20 minutes from hear" he replied grabbing my Hand and pulling me towards a taxi. The moment skin came in contact my whole body warmed up. Once were sitting in the car, Zayn let go of my hand,

"Sorry about that I just-"

"Where am I taking you two?" asked the driver.

Zayn gave him the name of the place and the driver said he would be able to get us there in 15 minutes. The car was filled with silence. In my vision -without looking at him- I could see Zayn studying me. Maybe he was a mind reader? Part of is thinking he likes me but.. No definitely not! I am just another ordinary fan.

Zayn's POV

As we sat at the table waiting for our lunch, I couldn't keep my eyes off Hali. Maybe it is possible to fall out of heaven? Her chestnut wavy hair was pulled back into a loose plait. She had no makeup on yet she was still so beautiful. I keep replaying the moment our hands were joined. Ok, this will sound corny but it kind of just felt... right. She looked up and caught me staring at her. I couldn't seem to take my eyes away from hers. Maybe, does she feel the same way about me? Of course not, she is way out of my league.

Harry's POV

I dread to think what Zayn and Hali are up to right now, they've been out for over 3 hours now. I Canberra believe I forgot her name! I felt like dying, she looked so disappointed when I answered the door. But, I guess I will have to change that.

"Harry, where is all the food?!" obviously Niall had finished the 3 bags of chips that we bought this morning.

"There is something called, room service Niall! Jut ask Liam" I couldn't be bothered going out for food. Anyway, I might bump into Hali and that would be really awkward. How can I show her I like her with out shoving it in her face? I will just have to use my charming ways.

Niall's POV

"Guys, I'm bored! Guys I'm Hungry!" I heard myself say that and it sounded like a spoiled child.

"aren't we all?" added Zayn, I loomed over at him and I could see, for some reason he was in a dreamy daze.

"guys I needa tell you something..." Louis trailed off.

"I kinda like...."

KNOCK KNOCK

"YAY! My room service! I'm so hungry!!!!" I jumped up and ran for the door.

"Hey! Who said you could order room service?" with out answering I pointed in Harry's direction.

"yum yum yum" I said as the room device was wheeled into our room. I dug in, I was no longer starving but now I am more bored than before!

Paige's POV

The door opened and footsteps made their way into the room, followed by a lot more.

"EVERYONE IN HERE" I'm not sure who's voice it was but I went into the living room anyway. I sat down on the couch across from where Hali and Zayn were sitting. I couldn't help my self, I had to have a quick peep at Zayn. Is it possible to get better looking every minute? I was joined by Niall, he moved in closer so that Liam could fit next to him. Louis, Grace and Maddy were on a different couch and Kelsey and Harry were just standing.

"Ok so, seeing as this trip is already getting boring, we have some games we can play!" all eyes and ears were on Louis as he gave us the information.

"There is: Hide and Seek, Truth and Dare, Water balloon fight, or 44 home. Now we will vote, Liam, if you're ready?" I knew what I wanted to play. Truth and Dare! Ok I just realized how much of a kid I sounded like just then but, o well we are on holiday!

"Hands up for... Truth and dare?" I shot my hand up into the air, and was followed by everyone else's hand.

"There we are then, let he games BEGIN!"