Chapter two (New friends?)

Asuna P.O.V

I woke up hearing a knock at my door, As I got up I looked into my moms room and she wasn't there my guess she is at work, I walked up to the door and opened it and there was Kirtio as i guessed, "Hey Kazuto What's up?" I ask yawning, "Oh I am sorry Asuna did I wake you up? And please call me Kirtio" He said smiling. "Oh Sorry Kirtio and no you didn't wake me up I was reading" I said of course I am lying but he doesn't have to know that, "Anyway what did you come here for?" I asked, "Oh I was gonna see if you wanted to come to my house and meet all my friends later at like 2" He said cheerfully, "Sure I guess I could" I said looking at the clock "Well shit it's 12 I think I need to get ready! See you later Kirtio" I said shutting the door in is face I mean I guess that was pretty mean but I gotta get ready, It's 2 o'clock I I grabbed my stuff and walk to Kirtio's, I got to his house it seemed pretty big I knocked on the door a few times, Then Sugo answered "ASUNA" She screamed and hugged me "Hey Sugo" I said letting go of our hug "Come in Come in" she said and opened the door more, "KIRTIO ASUNA IS HERE!!!!!" She screamed again damn this girl can scream, and then my black hair friend came running down the stairs with a huge smile, "Hey Asuna come up stairs you to Sugo Asuna is gonna meet some of my friends" Kirtio said grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs, When he opened up the door I saw Klein, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Zane and Vylad, but then I saw some other people, "Asuna this is Aphmau with the black hair, Katelyn with the light blue hair, Aaron with black hair, and of course my girlfriend Bree," As soon as I heard him say Girlfriend my heart dropped, I know I haven't know Kirtio for awhile but I think I got feelings for him and I can't stop.

Kirtio P.O.V

Asuna shook all of there hands, but when I menited girlfriend I swear I saw her frown but who knows maybe I was seeing things, anyway everyone seemed to like her which is good now before Asuna goes to school she has good friends, "Hey guys..." Asuna said looking at her phone "what's up" Aph said, "Is there any people I should look out for?" Asuna asked which surprised us all, "There's a couple you should watch out and they are all in gangs" As soon as Dante said gangs A whole lot of worried crossed her faced, "Which gangs" she ask but her voice was Shaky "Well there's Crip and Blood they are the worst and there's a lot of gang members from those groups at our school so we will need to show you them tomorrow at school" Dante told Asuna, "Okay well It was nice meeting you guys but it's getting late I gotta go I need to go to bed early tonight for school" Asuna said standing up. "Let me walk you out" I said standing up, when we got to the door I opened it and let her out "Hey Asuna" I said before she could leave "What is it Kirtio?" she said turning around looking at me, "Tomorrow Is mine and Bree's 2 year anniversary, I was hoping if you could be there to see it" I said "Sure" She said then she left and turned around

I know This chapter isn't as long as the other but I couldn't think of much for it but I promise that the next chapter will be hella long I have a good Idea for the Next one, getting ready to meet new charters anyway thanks for reading  -Brooklyn!!