Chapter 3 (The lunch surprise)

(Your Outfit for today 

Asuna's P.O.V

"Asuna get up it's time for school!" I heard my mom yell as I cracked out my eyes aloud the sun to hit my eyes. "5 more mins mom" I yelled back putting my pillow over my head, "Asuna Livve Yatagami (Yaa-Ta-Gamy) get up or I will call your father" As she said that I jolted up and ran to my closet "I am up damn" I screamed as I looked for my outfit for today, As I put it on I also through my hair up in a high ponytail. "I am ready" I yell as I run down the stairs and run out the door, As I hopped in the car my mom looked at me and sighed "Tomorrow you have to start walking to school baby, I need to get to work early so remember your way there" She told me as she started the car, as she drove out of the driveway I put in my headphones and started listening to my all time favorite song "Anna Blue silent scream" a few minutes later we arrived in front of a huge school... My new school. "Bye mom I love you!" I said as I got out the car and walked into my new school.

Kirtio P.O.V

Just as I was about to call Asuna I saw her walking into the school, So I ran up to catch up to her. "Hey Asuna wait up" I yelled as I started running towards her she turned around and smiled "Hey Kirtio" she said as she looked around, "Need help finding your locker?" I asked motioning towards her paper "Um yes please" she said as she looked at it, "Here let's see oh look you have locker next to Dante and Zane, It's also near my locker, Here let me show you to" I said she nodded, as we walked throughout the school Asuna looked around at the people, I could tell she didn't like half of them the way she snickered at them, "Here we are try opening your locker" I said handing her paper back to her and just like that she opened her locker with one try. "Good job Asuna" I said "Lol I have opened lockers before" she said smiling and laughing. "Well Well Well what do we have here a stray?" I heard someone say behind me and Asuna.

Asuna P.O.V

"Well Well Well what do we have here a stray?" I heard someone say of course I didn't even need to turn around I knew who it was Vincent... I wiped around and hugged him "Vincent! Omg why are you here?" "Asuna I told you I'd always find you I have to see My favorite Prima" Vincent said as he let go. Then the bell started ringing, "Sorry Prima I gotta go to class we will find you at lunch." he said running off "WE?!?!" I yelled but he couldn't hear me, "Asuna stay away from him and his group they are no good" Kirtio said, "Kirtio that cousin, and what's so bad about him, yeah I understand he's in a gang but it's part of our blood, we have to be in gangs" I told him then walked away. Finally lunch time came and it's great, me and all of Kirtio's friends have lunch together, we were half way throughout lunch, when I felt a presence, one I haven't felt in while "Asuna." I turned around and there he was my hero, my crush, my boss, Mikoto, and just like that all my friends stop talking and turned towards me, I had tears in my eyes "Mikoto..."

(Sorry this is a story chapter, Don't worry the next one is gonna be long and have a lot of detail thank you very much for reading my story I would also love to give a shout out to one of friends I consider as my little sister )