Chapter One

(y/n) pov

"Hey Tanner are you ready for a BU shoot?" I ask my best friend Tanner Malmedal. 

"Yea lemme just finish this real quick. Only take me 5 minutes." He replies back. I say ok and sit in Gunner's chair. Tanner has been my best friend since I joined Hi 5 Studios. Tanner is tall, fair skin, blonde, and has blue eyes. Quite handsome I'll say. But not my type. He's a good boy. Too much of a good boy. Plus, even if I was into Tanner it wouldn't do much good. I mean, he is gay.. but is somewhat in the closet. People at the office know and his family know but not the fans. 

"(y/n) you done staring at Woods?" Tanner says shaking me gently. 

"Huh?" I look down at my phone and see I'm on Instagram looking at one of his pictures. 

"(y/n) do you think Woods is hot?" Tanner teases as we are walking out of orange base

"I'll admit, he is cute. But I don't like him like that!" I raise my voice.

"You don't like who like that?" Matt says coming up behind up us.

"NOTHING MATT" I say while walking faster. "TANNER IF YOU SAY A SINGLE WORD I'M NOT GETTING PIZZA WITH YOU TONIGHT!" I yell while turning around. 

"OH NO NOT THE PIZZA BUDDY! SORRY MATT CAN'T TELL YOU!" Tanner yells while running into blue base. I laugh walking into blue base. Matt looks at me and then goes upstairs. I presume to his office. 

"Tanner and (y/n) here are both of your all's shirts. (y/n) is green and Tanner is red." Domarina says as she hands us our T-shirts. Today we are doing a Christmas in July video. 

"GUYS LISTEN I HAVE THE TEAMS!" Cj yells. "TANNER AND MATT ON RED TEAM! SAM AND CONNER ON REINDEER AND THEN (Y/N) AND WOODS ON GREEN TEAM!" Cj says stepping off his little stool. He's very short. Kinda like me. 

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"Okay guys so me and Woods are hiding in Matt's office underneath his desk. It is extremely cramped down here." I say looking at the camera. Woods has his arm going around my body and I'm leaned into him.

"I agree but at the same time disagree." Woods says looking at the camera with a smirk. 

"I'm so tempted to say we ar-" Woods puts his hand over my mouth and we hear Matt, Tanner, Sam, and Conner. Guess Sam and Conner found red team.

"Come out come out wherever you are" Tanner says in a creepy voice.

"THERES COOKIES DOWNSTAIRS!" We heard Michael Badal say. The four of them run downstairs. Woods looks at me and whispers loud enough for the camera to hear. 

"Did you plan that (y/n)" Woods looks at me with confusion.

"Nope. But thank you Michael." We both chuckle before we hear the four again. 

"ALRIGHT. THERE WEREN'T ANY COOKIES! I'M MAD!" Conner yells. Woods is trying not to laugh. I move my hand to try and keep his mouth closed but.. things didn't go as planned.. As I was moving my arm.. it kinda went into Woods.. well you know.. his crotch area. Then Woods decided to moan. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?! I HEARD A MOAN?!" Sam yelled frantically. Matt was moving over to his desk to look under and sees us.

"Found em. But they aren't doing anything.." Matt says calmly. Tanner comes over and pulls us out. He takes good looks at our necks to make sure there weren't any hickeys.

*1 Hour Later*

 After the shoot was done I went over to my office in red base. I had been working on thumbnails and shit when Paul came in.

"Wanna go get some in n out?" He says twirling his keys around. I save everything and grab my phone.

"Who all is going?" I say getting up and walking over to Paul.

"You and I. Gunner and Pat may join if thats ok." He says looking over for my approval. 

"Yea course that's fine. " I say looking up at Paul. 

*10 Minutes later*

 Gunner, Paul, Pat, and I are all heading over In N Out together. I'm looking out my window. Every once in awhile I'll look in the side mirrors and look at Paul. I have to admit. Paul is kinda my type. Maybe I'll talk to him about it. I do admit I have a small crush on Paul. You know what. I'm going to tell Paul I like him. 

"(y/n) you going in?" Paul says chuckling. My face goes red and I get out of the car realizing we were at In N Out. "Hey hold up!" 

I turn around and start walking toward Paul who's up against the car. Gunner and Pat walk inside and I assume get a table. "Yea what's up?" I ask my voice full of confusion.

"I was just wondering if maybe.. you'd like to be my girlfriend?" he asks cautiously.

"Honestly..? I'd love too Paul." We both smile. "Now. Can we get food? I didn't eat breakfast this morning." 

"Yep!" Paul says joyously. We intertwine our fingers and walk inside. We go over to where Gunner and Pat are. They were sitting next to each other so Paul and I sat next to each other.

"So.. I assume yall together considering yall were holding hands?" The texan Pat asks.  Paul and I look at each other. 

"Yea.. we are" I say slowly.

"FINALLY PAUL!" Gunner loudly says.

"I'm so confused." I reply to Gunners comment.

"You always are (y/n)." Pat says.

"HEY THATS MEAN!" I say loudly while laughing.

"Gunner means that he's happy I finally asked you out." Paul replies. His face goes into a deep shade of red.

*2 Hours Later*

 Everyone at Hi 5 Studios knows that Paul and I are together. Also, that Sam and Woods got together. I'm going to be honest. I'm pissed and jealous. I don't know why. 

I don't like him....

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of  my new story. I'm going to be ending this book (maybe) around Christmas. Please check out my other stories and check out my schedule to see when/what days I will be posting this new book. Goodbye my

LOVELY PANDA PEACEMAKERS