Spending Halloween with Master

A picture of Lydia the girl's best friend who is 18 at the top

Aka audio is at the end of this story 🤣🤣🤣

       Dedicated to fauxtrot15

I started cleaning and decorating the house with halloween decorations first the outside of the house and then the inside. After that I started making halloween ghost, zombie, and Franklin Stein cookies. The best part was putting the frosting on them. Master had came downstairs excited and looked around at the place.
"Good job" She said
I turned around and looked at my Master in her costume
I stood their just looking at her
I ended up dazing off somwhere

"You like?" She asked spinning in her dressI had snapped out of it quickly then "Y-yes it's very pretty on you, Master" I replied trying not to blush putting my hand behind my head"Thank you" She responded rubbing my head"Your welcome, Master" I s...

I had snapped out of it quickly then
"Y-yes it's very pretty on you, Master" I replied trying not to blush putting my hand behind my head
"Thank you" She responded rubbing my head
"Your welcome, Master" I said smiling
That was close one I almost lost myself for a second.
"Anyway I think it's time for you to change into your costume" She said waving the coustume around with that evil yet cute smirk.
I sighed as looked at the costume taking a deep breath.
It's for Master I tell myself as a reminder other wise I wouldn't really want to do this.
I gladded the coustume quickly feeling embrassed as I ran upstairs to change clothes.
I hear Master laughing under her breath because of my reaction.
I changed into my costume and looked in the mirror.

I felt as if I were a boy in a yaoi manga but it's for her

I took another deep breath and walked downstairs to hear talking and laughing.
She had her hands on her face and had sparkles in her eye.
"Cute!!!" She yelled as she had another fangirl attack.
The door bell rang and Master answered.
It was another girl dressed up as a neko I thought she was a trick or treater at first but then...
"Hey, what's gucci?" She asked excited smiling.
"Lydia!" Master yelled in excitement hugging her
I looked at the two of them a little confused on what's going on.
Master sinaled me to come here
I came to her standing next to her
"This is my best friend Lydia and Lydia this is my bulter" Master said introuding us
"Wow, I thought neko's was a fantasy but it's real" Lydia said surprised yet excited at the same time.
Master was laughing a little
"Nice to meet you" I said
"Oh trust me the pleasure is all mine, I'm very honored to meet you" Lydia replied bowing down.
"Oh umm you d-don't have to bow down to me" I responded
"Anyway come on in Lydia I'll show you around" Master said
"Don't mind if I do" Lydia replied coming inside.
Lydia looked around.
"Wow your bulter did a fantastic job" Lydia said.
"T-Thank you" I replied.
"He always does" Master agreed.
We started going through different rooms throughout the house and Master sounded like an actual tour guide.
After Lydia's tour they had danced to Thriller.
I laughed at them dancing and just watched them dance they would be perfect for broadway.
After that Lydia started walking and posing and doing whatever on the walk way.
"Go bestie! Go bestie!" Master said cheering for her.
The minute she posed
"You slay best friend" Master cheered
"Thank you Thank you and Happy Halloween" Lydia responsed as she was finished walking down the walk way.
She was so goofy that she made herself laugh.
It was Master's turn and she pulled me with her too.
"W-Wait Master, I can't dance I should be watching or bringing refreshments" I said
"It's ok we all are goobers, here" Master replied we was on the walk way and we walked on the walk way together doing our swag walk.
"Fuck it up then, best friend" Lydia shouted
Master was laughing a little I could tell she was just as bubbly as I was.
Then it was time to pose we ended up spinning doing different posing.
Master's hand was on her hip with on foot on the ground.
My pose was just me with my arm out making a gun with my two fingers.
She blew a kissed and I fired my gun.
"Ok I see you two cute" Lydia shouted
I blushed a little bit kept going with our routine she looked over at me and smiled as winked at me.
That was her way of claming me down, when we were little kids when dancing together.
I nodded a little as we moonwalked our way out striking different anime poses.
Lydia cheered and I laughed a little and smiled.
We spend the rest of the night dancing, telling scary stories, and watching moives while eating cookies.
After a while Lydia left and we waved goodbye.
This was actually a pretty good Halloween and I had fun meeting Master's best friend.
This might just be my best one, yet.
I smiled softly.

Author's Note

I'm so sorry the update is late I had to think of what I wanted to happen and Happy belated Halloween even through it's way passed it. Hopefully the Christmas update will be on time so I can redeem myself but, in till then I will do my best with stories involving these two. Oh I would also like to thank fauxtrot15 for participating in this story she was Lydia and see ya next time readers.