Spending Valetine's Day Master

This is my drawing that I decided to draw for this book starting off the new year. Aka the heart hair is something I just wanted to draw as an anime reference and I hope you guys enjoy the drawing. Another thing she is taller than him because I know in the drawing it looks like he's taller.

There is a song on the top it's called The Wings of Love by Jeffrey Osborn if you wanna listen to it

I fixed Master's breakfast for today which was heart pancakes melted with butter and topped with syrup. Her coffee wasn't ready yet I was still waiting on it to get done. I heard Master yawning as she came downstairs.
"Good Morning, Master" I said smiling.
"Good Morning" Master replied as sat down and looked at the Pancakes and back at me.
"I umm decided to c-change the shape s-since it's a special day today, Master" I said nervously stuttering a little bit.
"No No It's fine I actually like it" Master said.
Master's blushing I never seen her like this it's actually kinda of cute.
I laughed a little bit as I turned around to get the coffee.
"What's funny?" Master asked pouting
"Oh nothing, just eat your breakfast" I said as I handed Master her coffee
She looked at me like I was lying
"Mhm" She said as she countinued eating her pancakes
I left the kitchen as I been cleaning like I usual do having a smirk on my face.
She's so cute like that.
Once I finished I had went downstairs to check on Master.
She had left a note on the table and her plate and fork.
I'm going to go hangout with Lydia so I'll back shortly.
I smiled as I held the note yes everything is going as planned.
I had called the flower shop and requested red roses.
They said they should be here in a hour.
I had set up a table in the living room and put a red table cloth and plate and forks on the right side and left side of the table.
I started to cook dinner so it can ready by the time she comes back and put it on the plate and place a lid on it.
The door bell rang.
"Thanks" I said as I took to roses
"No problem" He replied as he left I then closed the door. I hid the flowers in my room along with the other stuff I got as well.
I went back downstairs and I began to set the candles on the table and lit them on the two candles. Oh almost forgot I said to myself. I put a rose on my unifrom. "There much better" I said. I blow out the match and heard a knock on the door. I I panicked and gladded the flowers and card I brought for her along with some ballons and ran downstairs. Oh almost forgot I said to myself. I put a rose on my unifrom. "There much better" I said and then I opened the door as I looked at Master she had a ponytail with a red bow on it.

 "There much better" I said and then I opened the door as I looked at Master she had a ponytail with a red bow on it

She only has on the dress, heels, and stockings she also wears pearl earrings and is wearing red lipstick.

"Wow, Master you look beautiful" I said.
"Thanks Lydia suggested for me" Master said.
God Bless You Lydia I will always love you for this.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot these are for you" I said
Master took them and she started to smell the flowers.
"These smell great" Master said
"I'm glad you like them" I replied.
Master opened her card and read it.
She looked up at me and smiled.
"Aww thank you" She said hugging me.
"Y-Your Welcome Master" I said as I was blushing a little bit.
"Well I'm gonna put these in my room, okay" Master said
I nodded
Master started going upstairs.
I looked at her phone and called Lydia and she answered.
"What's Gucci?" Lydia said.
"Thank you" I replied.
"Oh no problem I'd do anything to make sure my best friend is happy plus I trust ya" Lydia responsed.
"Same here and thanks for trusting me enough to let me plan this and helping me" I agreed.
"By the way what did you think of the outfit I planned?" Lyda asked
"It was beautiful and caught me by surprise I was close to stuttering and nearly blushed seeing it" I answered
"Welp that's Bestie for ya she has that kind of effect and that means I did a great job so thanks" Lydia replied
"No problem oh I got to go she's coming downstairs but once again thanks I appreciate it" I said
"No problem now gone on ahead and enjoy your date" Lydia replied
"I will, bye" I said as I hang up
Master came down stairs and walked in the living room and had a surprised look on her face as I stood next to the table.
"Happy Valentine's Day" I said.
"You didn't have to do this" Master said.
"But i-isn't this what Valentine's Day is about, Master" I replied
She looked shocked that I knew such things.
"I researched it a week ahead so I could get an idea" I countinued
She started to cry
"You did that for me?" She asked
"Of course Master I would do anything for you now, come on let's eat before the food gets cold" I answered
She smiled as she sat down.
"Opps Almost forgot" I used the remote and played romantic music from the radio.
Master laughed a little.
"You really did plan this out" Master said.
We ate and talked and laughed all night.
We even feed each other a red velvet heart shaped cake.
"Oh you got something right there" I said
"Where?" She replied
I kissed her
"There" I said smiling
"Oh yeah you got something right there too" Master said as she pulled me close to her and kissed me.
This was the best night of my life.
She was my life.
We both kissed each other before the night was over.

Author's Note

I hope you guys like my Valentine's Day story. For all my readers that's single I wanna say it's never too late or too early to find love but you can start with yourself and that you still have it with your family so don't be in to much of a loss okay so don't feel bad and Stay Strong and countinue to grow yourself. For all my readers in realtionships Congratulations and keep up with the good work in your realtionship process and stay strong and make it worth your while because you never know what's gone happen. I hope each and every one of you has a great Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Valentine's Day and see ya later, Readers.