A miracle confession...

“Why?” he fizzled out…

“You…”   “You don’t want me here :’(“

Eh? 0.0

“No, no that’s not----”

“You really don’t want me here T^T” he pouted…

^^’ Auugh, this is kind of frustrating -_-‘

“C’mon, that's not what I meant… I missed you”

“You did?”

“Y-yeah ^^’”

“Hmmp!”

Now what?...

“That took you long enough before you said that

“H-huh?”

“I was here starting from when the class started but instead of a warm welcome, you left me” he started to look gloomy -_-‘

“Okay, I get it… I’m really sorry…okay? ...It was just that… -sigh- … FORGET IT… -calms self-..

Welcome home, Chad”

His face turned beat red… something like this ---> o///o

“But hey, that doesn’t mean you can avoid my question a while ago -_-”

“Huh?...Ah, of course I know that >///>…A-anyway, lets go home… I mean, any moment from now the security would see us and would probably scold us. Right? And I wouldn’t want that on my first day here ^^’”

“I guess you have a point..But..I think you’ve got something wrong ‘cause it’s the principal who is heading this way!”

“Oh, really? –smirks- then we just need to run for it. Right? C’mon!”

Before he could even finish his sentence, he held my hand and we started running…

…After few minutes…

Finally! Far from the school grounds!

God, I’m exhausted…

“We didn’t really need to run that far you know -_-”

“Hahaha”

What kind of response is that?!!

“What?”

“Don’t you feel nostalgic? We used to run like this before. Right?”

“Now that you’ve said it, yeah…”

~Silence~

I started to notice that Chad was looking at me…

“W-what?”

“Nothing, it’s just that you look so different from before…I remember how you would always wear your hair in pigtails…”

“Yeah…”

“You…”

“Huh?”

“You’ve changed a lot.. but I think you’re still the Jane that I know

“What are you saying all of a sudden…”

“Huh? Nothing… I was just mumbling to myself ^^ That’s all…And if you really want to know why or how the hell I’m here…Fine. I’ll tell you…

You probably heard the news that we got on a car accident and yes, that was true. Yes, we got into a car accident… But what’s wrong there was that I was able to survive. Mom and dad was severely injured and so was I…But somehow, after the accident, I was able to survive but since I was severely injured I shouldn’t have last this long but some resident there noticed that I was still breathing and helped me to the most that he can. It wasn’t to late back then so I was able to live and survive…He wasted so much money and I wanted to stay there in order to repay him but he said ‘You need to do something…so you shouldn’t stay here’. And here I am, all alive and all in one piece..I think it was a miracle of fate that allowed me to survive, that let me met that guy and that I was able to meet you once again…”

Hearing what happened to him, I just couldn’t help myself but cry out of relief…

“H-hey what’s wrong @.@”

I began to wipe my tears…

“It’s just that…fate or not, I’m just so happy to see you like this..I’m really sorry for a while ago…I mean he was the only one willing to talk to me at school…he was my only friend---”

“Jane, I..”

“Huh?”

“I’ve been waiting for three years…I’ve been meaning to say this to you…

He moved closer to me…

Having such kind eyes…

He began to move closer to me…

And then he kissed me…?!!!

I Love You…”

 O///O

Was too shock to react I gazed with puzzled eyes, like my mind was at a different place…

Making a move like that made me breathless…

Not knowing how to respond on something like that I run away…

Back to my house into my room…

  >///<

“Why did he do that?”

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Hope you like this update…Any complaints? Please don’t hesitate to comment it ^^

I’m not so good at writing ^^’ Please bear with it :PPP

Anyway, I might not be able to update for some time… I still have my quarterly exams…So, yeah, no computer means no Wattpad throughout next week…Thank you ^^