Chapter 12: new family

Today I am meeting my new family. 5 siblings. Ha. Well I'm nervous & excited. They are all younger then 14 so I shouldn't be nervous! I'll have to deal with it. My mom is big when I see her why? How far along is she?? Omg.

"MOMMMMM I MISSED YOU"

"I missed you too Amy!! This is Danny"

"hello and mom your huge. How far along are you?!"

"I'm 5 months pregnant! We got great news! We are having twins"

"twins?!"

"yes that's why I'm huge!! We don't know the sex of the babies but we don't want to know yet!"

"oh my. I'm happy for you"

Daniel- he's 12 & he just says hey

Elizabeth- she's 10 & has lily in her lap

Ryan- is 7

William-is 5

Lily-she's 3 & with Elizabeth

Now I have 10 younger siblings! Ugh. :/ Andy is now 9 & the twins Olivia & Oliver are 4 now. I'm upset my mom has a new family & more kids. I'm just glad she's happy.

"so what are you having mom? boys or girls?"

"actually one of each. Aiden & Ainsley"

I actually like those names. my mom tells us Danny has a big house that has 10 rooms.
my mom & Danny
my room
Daniels room
Elizabeth room
Andy's room
Ryan's room
Williams room
Olivia/Lily's room
Oliver's room
and the twins room when they get here just until I move out. they'll be 3 I'll be 18. crazy right?!

harry texts me

"is everything going fine?"

"well my mom is pregnant! twins!"

"oh wow. engaged and pregnant"

"that's not all"

"wait there's more?"

"yes he has 5 kids"

"woah so is she back for good"

"I'm guessing because she's pregnant and engaged omg everything is going to change Harry I won't live with you anymore sadly"

"it'll be okay Amy. I can see you everyday we live close"

"he has a house"

"wait your moving?! omg no!"

"its in the neighborhood it's big and he is rich just like her"

"okay is that bad or good? you don't like him do you?"

"no no I do its just his kids are really loud and I'm glad she's happy but she's pregnant and engaged and it's all happening too fast! I just liked having 3 siblings but now I'm about to have 10! that's a lot and I'm the oldest omg idk how to deal with them"

"baby it'll be okay! should I come over?"

"please"

he comes over here and Danny gets kind of upset because I didn't tell him. What now he is the police or something? like wtf?! my mom says its okay for Harry to be here but Danny says,

"just don't go in her room"

wtf? he's not Harry's parents or mine.

"mom!"

"Danny we trust Harry!"

"she is only 14 I don't want her pregnant!"

"actually I'm not 14 anymore I'm 15"

"Amy don't speak to him like that! Harry can go into her room I trust them. they were in the same room when she lived with him, but Danny you tell your kids what to do and I'll tell mine okay? it's fair and when the twins come then we make decisions together"

thank god she said that! he's not my father so he won't tell me what to do. Harry can be in my room we've already gone all the way but they don't know that. I bet my mom does but she knows young love. its going to be crazy with 11 kids in the house! I'm sorry but Danny spoils his kids. I don't think he likes me but hey who cares? Daniel gets everything he wants cause he's the oldest. they are all spoiled. I actually get along with Elizabeth, William & Lily. Lily loves me. she's a cute little girl. Ryan doesn't like me.

(sorry it took so long to update. I will more. I just moved & just got wifi & found my stories. Hope you like )
~belieber/directioner❤