Salvo POV

By the days, Salvo was getting impatient to get the result. He made his men search for her informations and watched over her from a distance. He doesn't want Ela to be scared. His men reported to him constantly about her activities and work.

Around lunch time, his men who search for her identity came to Salvos' office. Two of his best ITs men came with a folder. All about Ela was in it. Salvo whom eagerly read the information was shock and a bit surprise by it.. Ela is all alone with no one in this world. 'So that's why she work and didn't go to college because she have no resources' Salvo said to himself. He was curious of why Ela is quite off towards men. 'I wonder why' Salvo thought. She is beautiful and gorgeous. Salvo remembered the time when her hair clamp was snatched by her friend in the café. He felt his breath hitched and his heart skip a beat. With her glasses off she was more beautiful and when her glasses were on, she was sexy as hell. Salvo felt he was turned on as he remembered it and groan to himself due to the strain in his pants. 'I need a cold shower now' he said. Since he met Ela, he had been in his office more than usual. He had stop going to clubs and pubs. And due to that his men find it quite amusing that the Capo suddenly stop looking for entertainment.
Andro, his second in command walked in his office just to see Salvo had been sitting there looking into the computer. His brow quirks upward by what was displayed on the screen. 'Is everything alright?' Asked Andro. Salvo looked up from the screen and saw his bestfriend also his second in command was sitting in front of his desk. 'There is something unusual in The Heat' Salvo answered. Andro walked up behind him and look at the screen. The Heat is a club that Salvo own. Its a normal club on top but a different one in the ground. It is specified for only VIPs and also special members. There are strippers, gambles and sex are provided but with a costly price. 'So are we going there tonight?'asked Andro. Salvo was hesitated at first but he need to find the problem and sort it out. He ordered Andro to alert his men for tonight rendazvous. This is going to be exciting, he murmured to himself. When he looked back at Ela's folder, he touched the photo with his finger thinking that it was Ela's face. 'Soon mi amore, soon'.