Ela's POV

Friday came an as usual the routine starts off. Woke up, stretching abit, heat some water for coffee, pick random clothes to wear then hit the shower. Feeling squeaky clean, I finish pampering myself and get clothes on then went to the kitchen for coffee. I look at my watch that it is time to leave.

As I was locking my door an eerie feeling crept at my spine causing goosebumps all over my upper half. I shivered and look all over the place. I thought I felt someone is watching me but to my dismay I saw nothing. Well, probably I'm just being paranoid. New York is a city, name anything and voila it is like the rest, not innocence. Crimes, homocides, drugs are too here. Thinking of that, I wish I can enroll to a self defence class. Will have a look at that later then.

I rushed down to the entrance and began running to the bus stand. The weather is wonderful today. Breezy and not that sunny. Just the way I like it. The bus came and I waited for my turn to get up. The driver saw and waved at me. 'Good morning Rick' I said and paid for the fares as he reply my greetings.
Listening to the song with my earpiece, I looked through the window. People with daily routines. I don't know what future may look for me but I hope for changes in it. I want to be able to study again, so I can get a better job. I want to be a Doctor to help people. It was my dream since I was a little girl. My dad brought some medical encyclopedias which I had read mostly through it and I was facinated about health issues. I remembered being a biology freak because I was so engrossed in it that my mates start to made fun of it which causes me to gain that title. My grades were almost perfect that my biology professor would praised me for the work I had done.

I soon came back from my zoned out when the bus halted. It was my stop so I hastily grab my belongings and get down while waving Rick goodbye. Walking towards the Cafe, I saw some regular customers waiting. I went through the back door where other staffs came in and got to the lockers to change my work attire. I braided my hair and twist it into a bun and put on my glasses.
Going to the counter where my friends are, they were busy chattering things and as soon as they saw me they greet me with their hugs and good mornings. We waited for our boss to tell us our work stations for today so we talked a little about yesterday event.

For today I am a barista. It is better then attending tables. Not that I don't like it but mostly I was just shy to talk to people. My workmates knew about that but my boss just wanted me to try and be sosial with people. What I didn't expect is the guys from yesterday came and sit at their usual table. I took a peek so that they won't see me looking at them but to my surprise they were watching me preparing the orders. I blushed shyly and trying to keep my eyes away from them. I'd heard some chuckles and I knew it was them. The guy with the green orbs was the one watching me like a hawk. Sounds creepy but it gives me warmth as if someone was reassuring me that it is ok. My mate who attended them told me their orders so I started doing my job. Soon I was too engrossed in my work that I forget that they are still here.