Sea Battle

3rd POV
Y/N reached into the water and grabbed a fish, he then used his swords and started cutting it.
Y/N: eat up.
Winter: raw?
Y/N: don't worry, it's safe, eaten this plenty of times.
Winter: well....I hope so
She began eating it and she immediately threw up in the water.
Winter: that's horrible!
Y/N: well now you're going to attract shark, thank you.
Winter: is that sarcasm?
Y/N: nope, I'll be back.
He dived into the water. From no where there a shark, but it was different, it had red eyes and it was purple.

 From no where there a shark, but it was different, it had red eyes and it was purple

Meanwhile in the Underworld.
Hades: very good idea you had Persephone.
He was running his fingers along her shoulders, much to her dismay, she just rolled her eyes however.
Hades: this sincerely does put a smile.
Meanwhile with Y/N.
Y/N punched the shark, it quickly turned around and bit down on Y/N's torso. He screamed out making bubbles rise to the top.
Winter: Y/N!?
Y/N pulled managed to grab one of his swords that made the water boil in a small area, he then stabbed the shark in the nose making it roar.
Y/N thoughts: a roaring shark?
It went back and cut Y/N across the chest. Y/N rose to the surface and got a breathed.
Winter: Y/N!
Y/N: stay in the boat!
The shark came up and bit on Y/N's Shoulder. He was then dragged down by the shark to the depths, his ears were about to burst. Y/N used his sword and jammed it in the eye, making it let go and swim away. Y/N began swimming upward until it came back and grabbed him by the leg, pulling him down. Y/N's turned orange and he grabbed the shark by the nose. Y/N screamed underwater as he ripped the shark off of him and ripped it in two. It then faded away leaving Y/N alone in the ocean bleeding. He began swimming upwards, though below sirens grew closer. Y/N looked down to see women with gills and webbed hands.
He then started swimming even faster and jumping onto the boat, barely grabbing him by the leg.
Winter: what the hell was that?!
Y/N: the hand or the shark?
Winter: both!
Y/N: Shark....no clue, and the hand....Sirens...we're getting close to Sparta.

Yeah that's all I got, didn't want to force much else.