An Argu-movie

Since Aurianna assumed that Talia was single, she set up a date for her with Jonathan from their school. "I'm not going, Aurianna. I have-I mean I have to-" "Maybe you should give her a chance, Talia. We're just trying to help." Iris suggested. "It may be the weekend, but that doesn't mean I can't learn any new spells and use my time wisely. Going to a 'movie' with Jonathan as a date is just going to be awkward, Aurianna. Plus, we hardly know each other." Their friend disagreed strictly. "Come on, Talia! He's cute!" The Voltan girl exclaimed. "If you like him more than I do, why do you go to the movies with him?" The Xerisian grumbled. "I think you're going to like seeing The Spy Who Dumped Me, it's supposed to be really entertaining and exciting." Iris added. "Sounds like an awkward 'rom-com', as Earth people say." Talia argued. "Fine, don't go." Aurianna muttered in frustration. "Have fun working." Iris teased calmly and left the house with their ginger haired friend. "Whatever." Talia murmured and went back up the stairs to her room with Amaru close behind.

— — — —

Mephisto was surprised to see Talia in her room that evening even though she was supposed to be seeing a movie. So easily, he decided to visit. "Why aren't you at the movies with the girls?" He asked and stood behind her.

"Ah!" Talia turned around in her chair and saw Mephisto observing her working. "Do you have to scare me all the time?" She muttered. "Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing since you're here all alone." Mephisto answered shyly while scratching the back of his neck harshly. "I'm not alone, Amaru is here to keep me company." The Princess of Xeris argued instinctively. "What are you doing here then?" The dark sorcerer inquired curiously. "Working on figuring out some new spells. The only thing that's bugging me is the formulas." Talia continued taking notes and drawing in a spellbook. "Is that yours?" He asked. "Obviously," she glanced back at him and grinned.

A few minutes later, Mephisto was sitting on the floor in his secret girlfriend's room waiting impatiently for Talia to be done and ignoring Amaru occasionally growling at him. "I'm bored, princess." He grumbled hastily. "Just a few more minutes, Mephisto! I think I just figured out the-"

Almost immediately, the young dark sorcerer grabbed a strand of Talia's soft chocolate locks and tugged on it. Hard-ish. "OW!" She winced in slight pain. "What was that Mephisto?!" Talia got up from her chair, took out her wand and snarled facing him. "I-I just wanted your attention..." He stammered fearfully. "Really?" The princess smirked evilly in skepticism. "You're really hot when you're mad." Mephisto mumbled softly. "I still can't stand you." Talia retorted. "Can we watch something on the Earth device downstairs now?" He whined. "Fine...but I choose the film since you decided to have the nerve to touch my hair." She condescended in a huff. "Okay." The sorcerer smiled in delight. "Don't smile about this, I will make you pay for getting me distracted." Talia argued. "I'm looking forward to it, princess." Mephisto grinned flirtatiously.

A few minutes later...

Mephisto took a handful of popcorn from the bowl in Talia's lap as Disney's Aladdin started playing. "Whatever." She smiled faintly and squeezed his hand after nibbling on some popcorn as well.

(I just thought I'd add Aladdin into this one-shot because I LOVE Princess Jasmine and Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie ever. I have more coming out soon so stay tuned!)