chapter 1

once apon a time there was a prince named Jacob.. he was 6 and he had a slave & he's name was Adriano .. Jacob loved candy but Adriano didn't want Jacob to eat a lot of candy bc he might get cavities in his teeth and might get fillings .. but Jacob didn't take that seriously. All he did was eat candy all the time, then Adriano got upset and took all of Jacobs candy away!

"Jacob you can't eat no more candy! You're gonna get cavities and you're gonna be hurting!" Adriano said.

"B...bu...but I want to eat more candy! " Jacob said while he was tearing up.

"Go to your room now!" adriano said while pointing to a room.

Then a magical princess came into Jacobs room but she came out of no where. All She wanted was for Jacob to have everything he always wanted ..

"Hello .. w..wh...who are you?" Jacob said.

"Hello. I'm a princess I'm here to make your wishes come true. you must be Jacob?  I'm princess lena" the princess lena said.

"Really?" Jacob said.

"Yes Jacob, but first we must go outside"

"okay" he said while the seanked out the window

"okay ready Jacob? Make your first wish .. but please choose wisely" princess lena said

"Okay .. well .. I wish I had a lot of candy !"

Jacob wished towards the princess..

"For this little piece of landy make it into candy!" she waved her hand to cast the spell .. and the land turn into candy land!

"YAY!!! CANDY!!" Jacob said with a huge smile on his face! But then Adriano heard sounds and adriano went to go check on Jacob .. but Jacob wasn't there so adriano went outside and he couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.