Chapter 1 (PLEASE read A/N)

(A/N: This story might not continue after this chapter, chapter 1 is just a little test. If I do decide to continue this I'll probably rename the first chapter after doing the next one.

Also, there is a small lewd yandere part in this chapter-)

It was the start of a new school year.

You begin to walk to school in the morning as the soft wind blows against your own skin, holding your phone in your hand with your earphones in and continuing to walk.

You then hear loud footsteps approaching you..

"BAH!" A loud yell comes up from behind you as you feel two arms wrap around you and pull you into a head lock. Shocked, you gasp out loud and struggle, kicking a bit until you look up and notice that it's your friend, Dolly.

Dolly smiles and looks down at you, her green and blue eye staring into yours as she let's out a playful giggle at you,"Hello (Y/N)!~" She let's go of you and stands up, dusting some of the dirt off of her flannel skirt as you slowly stood back up onto your feet, coughing a bit and then glaring at her.

"What the hell was that for Dolly!?!" You shouted out angrily towards her, causing her to laugh more at you as she held onto the strap of her velvet book bag, her eyes coming across yours once again with an innocent smile forming on her face,

"Don't remember what you did to me on the last day of school last year? That's payback!" She laughed out at you, making you become dumbfounded as you began to remember what had happened on the last day of school last year.

**Flashback**

**The Bell has finally rang for class to be over, you noticed Dolly sitting across from you reading a book, a grin slowly rising upon your face as an idea popped up in your head and you began to sneak up on her, making sure that your every move was dead silent from everyone else talking while they ran out of class as you got closer towards her,

"AHH!!!" You scream at Dolly, making her let out a loud scream as she dropped her book and immediately jumped, holding both of her hands over her head as if her life had depended on it, her eyes shut tightly and her body shook out of fear. You fall over onto the floor and burst out laughing from the sight of your best friend getting scared, making her open up her eyes and stare down at you. Anger marked on her expression went from calm to pissed off at you, shouting.

"(Y/N)!!!!"**

The memory clicks into the back of your head as you growl and look at Dolly, an evil smile shining brightly upon her face,"Do you remember now, (Y/N)?~" she cooed at you in a teasing tone. You cross your arms and look away, keeping your cool and making sure that you don't give her any satisfaction from her seeing how angry you were. She smiles at you again and walks the rest of the way with you to school.

(Shikoku's POV)

..I watch around a corner as (Y/N) walks with Dolly, knowing exactly what time they have gotten up and what time they have left and the path that they had walked off to for school. I've liked them for a long time, ever since my dear friend Rei has introduced me to him around summer time..I've always felt warm and soft around him, and something special and dear to me that I can't explain..

I slowly smile to myself, the camera shutter from my phone clicking as I gaze at the picture of my dear (Y/N)..those (E/C) eyes of his..I could stare into them all day while time passed on for hours if I had the chance. I begin to breathe softly, holding onto my phone while staring into his eyes in the photo that I took..my legs becoming weak, my eyes sparkling up, and my breathing slowly becoming unstable while increasing heavily as seconds had passed by. The feeling was too much to bare...

My face was slowly starting to become a shade of red, both of my cheeks burning up as I shook. I was turning into a hot mess while getting lost into his eyes..remembering the scent of the cologne that was marked on the shirt that I've slept with last night..I could already smell the scent of it..it was causing my nostrils to burn up.

With my legs shaking, I slowly began to bite my lip and wrapped my tail around one of my legs. I was trying to keep control of myself as I slowly clung onto the end of my light blue dress..the fabric of my panties were already wet..I could feel my juices slowly beginning to run down both of my legs..I can just imagine (Y/N) tasting it and swallowing all of it up~

At School

After the first few classes, the Bell began to ring for everyone, signaling them all that they had to go onto the next class. You walk while holding your book bag, a smile coming across your face as you knew that this was the class where you, Rei, Dolly, and maybe even a few more of your friends that you knew around school got to meet up at. And then after this and another class, lunch would come by where all of you could hang around at.

"Over here!~" Dolly's voice had called out to you, her hand waving around and sticking out from the rest of the class. She was sitting a desk next to Rei, and from a desk behind Rei was Shikoku. You didn't know Shikoku too well like you knew Rei and Dolly, both of you had only met over the Summer since Shikoku moved in last school year. The only time you've ever seen her around at school was whenever you two had to go to your classes and when other people didn't stop pulling at her ears and tail.

You take a seat next to Shikoku, your eyes slowly looking up at Dolly and Rei, and then turning towards Shikoku.

Shikoku gave you a warm welcoming smile, waving her hand shyly at you as both of her legs became crossed together.

"Sooo!" Rei's voice began, the sounds of the lead of a pencil pressing down on a piece of paper filling up the noises from the loud classroom. You turn over to Rei, noticing that she was already beginning to start drawing in her notebook that was supposed to be use for class.

Rei was a good student, despite how much she had focused and payed more attention on her drawing skills other than her school work she had still behaved properly and had always minded her own business. You've even somehow managed to become friends with her even if she had hated men a lot back then due to her past, which is why she had always worn a hoodie.

Even then, she was a good friend towards both you and Dolly. She and Dolly had always had your back for you and had been there, Rei had even been the one who had introduced you to Shikoku after the two of them had became close friends.

Shikoku was shy at first but you two got to know each other a bit more thanks to Rei. But from the looks of it she seemed as if she were a shy, yet innocent little Neko that was friendly towards people. Rei had encouraged you to get to know her more though, since she wanted Shikoku and you both to become good friends just like how you were with Dolly and Rei.

"Hey Shikoku.." Rei began as she slowly leaned her chair towards the brown haired female, a grin forming across her face as she whispered into the cat girl's ear, making the cat girl's cheeks get red and shake her head.

Grabbing her by the collar of her dress, Rei looked at you and smiled,"(Y/N)~" she called out to you in an innocent tone, pulling Shikoku towards you.

"Shikoku has to tell you something..."