Prologue

Please take note that this chapter is a prologue, and the story takes place after the events of HERO (Season 4). Let's dive in and meet our DxD characters, Enjoy!

It was night time at Kuoh Academy. At the Occult Research Club building, Issei finally calls Rias by her first name, and confesses his feelings to her. After they confess to each other, they've finally kiss each other and they officially became a couple.

While Issei and Rias are still kissing, unknown to them, the whole ORC are peaking through the door with happy smiles

"I'm so happy for them!" Asia said with a smile and some tears of joy.
"Issei has finally confessed his feelings to her" Akeno said with a proud smile.

Everyone nodded in agreement of what Akeno said.

"Not only Issei." Irina said with a sad look.

Everyone turn their heads on her, they've even noticed her sad face.

"What do you mean, Irina?" Asked Xenovia. "Don't tell me your jealous are you?

"No." Replied Irina.

Everyone was just confused at first, before anyone could ask her. Xenovia spoke up again and she finally understands why her friend is sad and asked her again.

"You miss him, don't you?" She asked with a concerned look. Irina just answered her with a nod.

After Xenovia questioned her. Everyone finally understands why she is sad, except for Ravel who is still confused.

"Uhh.. I hate to be rude. But, who is this 'him'?" Ravel asked.

"Owen Grady." Answered Kiba.

"Who is Owen?"

"Owen Grady, is one of our human friends that we met three years ago." Rossweisse replied. "After the incident that happened in 2015. She started to have feelings for him."

"You mean..." Ravel said with a surprised look.

"Let's not talk about it for now." Irina replied with a smile. "We should get in there to congratulate Issei and Rias!"

Everyone all nodded in agreement and went back inside. Except for Irina, her smile faded away and looked at the window with sadness.

"Owen..." She said in her mind with tears on her eyes.

" She said in her mind with tears on her eyes

Unknown to Irina. Xenovia is looking at her with a worried and sad look too.

"Sigh. You're not the only one who has feelings for him, Irina." She said in her mind before entering the room.

End Chapter.

(A/N): I hope you guys enjoyed it, and chapter 1 will come soon. Please hit the vote button.

See ya later!