(Chapter 6) - Finding Blue

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 5 I'm sorry for the delay of the chapter. Here's chapter 6. Take not, this will be a very long chapter. Enjoy!

As the trucks are still in the field making their way to the transmitter station. Inside the truck, Rias and Akeno are talking to each other but she stopped talking to her, when she noticed something on Issei's hands.

"Issei. What are those?" Rias asked curiously.

"Oh, these?" He replied nervously.

"Yeah, those."

"I uh.... I got them from the destroyed gift shop while we're on the park. I thought, it'll be nice to bring them back home." Issei said with a nervous smile.

(A/N: You should've brought a bag. -facepalm-)

Rias then brings out a mallet out of nowhere and hits his head really hard that cause him to fall on the floor and groan in pain.

"Issei, you maybe my boyfriend. But, at least ask permission first before doing something that's dangerous! And you already have one of those back home!" Rias said with an annoyed look.

(A/N: Lesson number one Issei. Never ever do something stupid!)

Owen, Claire and the others sweat dropped on what they saw, except for Ken Wheatley and his men, they just laugh.

"Boy, you sure have a strict girlfriend kid." Ken said with a smile.

"Tell me, about it." Issei replied while groaning in pain.

While Issei is still on the floor groaning in pain. Owen felt something heavy both of his arms and looks at Irina and Xenovia who were sleeping and laying their heads next to him. He blushed a bit, then he smiled and he starts to pat their hair gently, Claire saw the smile on his face and and she smiled as well. Then suddenly, the trucks came to a stop and the driver told them that they arrived at the old transmitter station.

 Then suddenly, the trucks came to a stop and the driver told them that they arrived at the old transmitter station

Owen woke Irina and Xenovia up and he tells them that they've arrived. Then the mercenaries opened the doors of the vehicle.

"Okay, let's go!" Ken said with a neutral look.

As everyone exited the vehicle. Ken pulls out a wrench to open the fuse box for Franklin to open the doors.

While Franklin tries to get the doors open by a tablet. Owen, Xenovia and Irina turned around and look up to see Mount Sibo rumbling.

"That volcano's about to erupt soon." Xenovia said with a neutral look.

"We have to be alert and careful." Irina said with a neutral look.

Then they heard the doors began to open and everyone entered the transmitter station.

"Everything's really covered in vines here." Issei said with a surprised look.