(Chapter 3) - Meeting Lockwood

(A/N): Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2. Here's chapter 3, and take note this will be another very long chapter. Enjoy!

Everyone, including Rias we're completely surprised that they're old friend Claire Dearing came to Japan for a visit after three years.

"Claire? Is that you?" Rias asked with a surprised look.

"Yes, it's me." Claire said with a happy expression.

Rias didn't hesitate, she hugged her best friend tightly and Claire hugged her back. Everyone was really happy, that the two friends met each other again.

"Claire, it's good to see you again!" Rias said with tears of joys in her eyes while hugging Claire.

"It's also good to see you too, Rias." Claire said while hugging her.

They hugged each other for awhile, then they let go. Everyone sat down at the living room, as Akeno made Claire and everyone some tea and they have a conversation about random stuff. When Rias told Claire, that she and Issei are a couple, her best friend is happy for them.

"I'm so happy for the two of you, congratulations! I'll always support the two of you." Claire said with a happy face.

"Thank you, Claire. That means so much." Rias said with a smile.

"Right, Issei?"

Rias turns her head to see Issei, staring at Claire's breasts with a perverted look.

"Oppai." Issei said with a perverted look and drooling.

(A/N: Bad move, Issei!)

Rias got annoyed and she pinches Issei's cheeks really hard causing him to groan in pain. "Issei! What did I tell you about staring at Claire's breasts?"

"Never stare at them and respect her." Issei said while groaning in pain.

"Good!" Then she released her grip on Issei, and he starts to rub his cheeks in pain.

(A/N: This is what you get! This is what you get! Learn your damn lesson Issei!)

Everyone just sweat dropped on what they just experienced.

"I'm really sorry about that, Claire" Rias said with a worried look.

"It's okay, Rias. That's the same old Issei I've met three years ago." Claire said. "Anyway, I came here to tell you all something."

"What is it?" Questioned Rias.

"I'm meeting with someone."

"Who is it?"

"I'm meeting with Mr. Benjamin Lockwood at his Manor tomorrow and all of you are invited."

Rias and the others are surprised that they're invited to go with Claire. But, they don't know who Benjamin Lockwood is.

"Who is this Benjamin Lockwood?" Asked Asia.

Claire starts to explain everything to Rias and the others and tells her why she came to Japan. After she explained everything, Rias thought about it for a second. Then she looked at her best friend with a smile.

"Of course, we will go with you. After all, we're really close to each other." Rias said with a smile.

"Thank you, Rias" Claire said with a smile.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"Sure. Tell you what, you can stay here for the night. I'll be happy to show you the room that you'll be sleeping on."