(Chapter 7) - Not a T. rex

(A/N): Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 6, here's chapter 7. Enjoy!

(A/N: Play this song while reading.)

At the Transmitter station

Inside the station. Claire uses the radio to contact anyone if they can still respond to her, while Franklin tries to find a way out. Issei on the other hand, begins to panic and keeps on saying the exact same words.

"I can't believe we're all going to die down here, I can't believe we're all going to die down here, I can't believe we're all going to die down here!" Issei said with a scared look.

"Issei, calm down. Take a deep breath." Rias said with a worried look.

"Claire. Any luck?" Akeno asked.

Claire then puts the radio away and stands up and looks at Akeno with a worried look.

"No, luck." Claire said.

"N-nothing?!" Issei asked with a scared look. "We're all gonna die!"

"No, we're not!" Kiba said with a serious look. He then turn his attention to Franklin who's still at the computer.

"Franklin, have you found a way out?"

"I'm-I'm trying everything. It's jammed." Franklin replied back who's still looking at the screen and starts to talk suddenly.

"Just take the job, son, build your people skills. Yeah, thanks, Dad."

"Did he just mentioned his Dad?" Rossweisse asked.

"The guy must have a tough life." Koneko said with a neutral look.

Then, a door on their right starts to open and Franklin manged to get the doors open.

"That's it." Franklin said with a smile.

But, the computer's alarm was activated and an alert message was displayed on the screen.

"Proximity alert." Claire said with a surprised look. "Something's coming."

"What's coming?" Irina asked with a nervous look.

"Where does that tunnel lead?" Franklin asked with a neutral look.

"Well, it connects to the rest of the..."

Claire was about to finish her last sentence until they heard a growl coming from the tunnel.

"...park."

Everyone then starts to approach the tunnel slowly including Franklin, who got off the chair and starts to panic.

"It's the T. rex. It's the T. rex. It's the T. rex. Claire, it's the T. rex. It's the T. rex" Franklin said with a scared look, making Claire annoyed with his words.

"Will you stop? It's not the T. rex." Claire said with an annoyed look, but looks at the tunnel as the sound is getting closer.

"Probably."

"Probably?" Franklin asked.

Then suddenly, lava began to pour inside as everyone turn around and backed up.

"Lava! Lava! Lava. Lava." Franklin said with a scared look.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die!" Issei said with a scared look.