Chocolate

Chocolate. When we think of chocolate we think of the sugary treat we have enjoyed since we can remember. We think of it in all forms; classic bars, bunny's for Easter, eyeballs for Halloween, and so many more shapes. We think of everything. Though when I think of chocolate I think of something so beautiful it puts the thought candy to shame.
      Your eyes, my god those beautiful and gorgeous eyes. Eyes that fade with milk chocolate to the deep dark chocolate. So rich in color and depth that I swear I could go swimming in them. I can only imagine what it is like to see the world through them. Perfect 20\20 vision through those delicious chocolate eyes. I could swear on my life that every time you see me and smile they sparkle as if honey has been glazed over. I could stare into those eyes forever, though as kids we don't have forever.
      You truly live not far, only a few minutes walk from me yet it feels like miles. It feels like miles between us for I can't even walk down there to see you. My parents don't approve, they think that you would be bad for me. How can something as sweet as chocolate and honey eyes be bad for me? I have a sweet tooth that craves for you, and yet I never get enough. I never get enough of the eyes that show me no harm and no foul. No shame in who they are. They are always moving, as if jumping from place to place in fear that something will suddenly hurt you. Well darling, just know this.
       For if there were a shiny metal bullet headed straight for you, in God's name I swear I'll jump in front of you. For I would hate to see the light go out of those chocolate eyes, though they might never be glazed with honey no more.