2

Donnell Savage

Donny looked over at Cheyenne from the balcony as she danced with her friend to the music blaring throughout the club.

He smirked as the different color lights bounced off her skin, making him feel like she was the only bitch in the room. It was no doubt that he was attracted to the young woman but he had to play his cards right.

From the short conversation he had with her a few moments ago he knew that she was not what he was used to. He was used to these little girls who just seen dollar signs but Santana is a woman that had her own and didnt need a man.

He looked down at his phone as he received a text on his personal phone, he hurriedly took it out of his pocket hoping it was Santana but it wasnt.

Porsha: come through papi..

to Porsha: Meet me at the hotel on 53rd

Although he had been fucking Porsha for a while, he would never let her see where he laid his head. He didnt trust bitches because they would do anything for a dollar these days.

He wouldn't even step foot in her house either because once again, he did not trust her. He refused to loose his life at the hands of a bitch or a nigga for that matter.

Some would say he is doing too much but living the life he lived he could never be too careful. He rather have his life at the end of the day. Fuck what anybody has to say, especially these hoes.

"Iight Im out." He said to his niggas walking out but before he left him and Miss Santana made eye contact. He sent a wink her way and continued out of the club

Once he made it to his car he turned up the radio hearing one of his favorite songs right now. Gang over Luv by Brent Fyiaz.

"I remember we were younggg, young and dumbb." He sang along, this song reminded him of the old days. The days when him and his close friends were just corner boys trying to be like the Og's in the streets. Not knowing that their wishes would be granted.

He drove for about twenty minutes before he arrived at the hotel he told Porsha to meet him at. He walked in to find her sitting in the lobby seeing her in a trench coat. This made him raise his eyebrow. It was eighty degrees outside.

Once he checked in a waved her to follow him to the elevators. The pair exchanged no words on the way up to the suite, it was no need to. She knew exactly why she was there.

Once they got in Porsha dropped the trench coat making Donny quickly unbuckle his pants but not before discreetly sliding the gun he carried around with him under the pillow.

"I missed you daddy." Porsha said sitting on his lap.

From there they got it started, as usual he fucked her and made her cum three times all while keeping his hand on his gun in case he had to blow this bitch brains out cause she tried some slick shit.

"Iight Im out. check out at 11:30." He said slipping his clothes on and walking out.

He never spent the night with his hoes, he didnt need them thinking it would be anything more than sex.

Cheyenne Connor

"He was fine wasnt he?" She asked her friend as they talked about Donny fine ass over some waffle house at 3 am.

The girls had worked up a appetite after dancing and drinking all night. So they caught a uber to her house and took her car to the waffle house in the Magnolia. The neighborhood the both of them currently lived in.

Looking at these girls you would never suspect they were from the projects but they were. They were once they poorest on their street but that only made them go harder in life.

Although they loved their hood, they hated all the things they went through there.

They decided they were going to work until they got up out of there and they did becoming two of the most successful women out the Magno.

"You gonna text him?" Her friend asked being nosy. If her friend didnt want him she would definitely take him off her hands.

"I might." She shrugged stuffing her mouth with hashbrowns. She didnt really want to talk about him anymore. He was fine but he wasnt god. 

She had that part right for sure.

She waved the waitress over and asked for the check and two to-go boxes. "You coming to my house or you want me to drop you off?" She asked her friend. She was tired and had orders to ship out in the morning.

"Your house." She mumbled.

Vote and Comment

How yall like it?