5

DONNY SAVAGE

"Then he had the nerve to tell me I changed! I don't think I've changed, I grew up

"Then he had the nerve to tell me I changed! I don't think I've changed, I grew up. I was fresh 17, I had to grow up and quickly for my child." Cheyenne ugly ass vented to me while I drove towards the hood.

I called her to see what she was on and if she wanted to ride around with me today. I could tell something was wrong with her so here she is venting to me.

"He probably just saying some shit to get under your skin and I wouldn't listen to shit a bitch ass nigga like that got to say, the fuck?" I said screwing my face up and getting out the car grabbing Klue off her lap.

He was a cute lil pit I had got a few days ago when my brother Pook dog had puppies. Just a lil something to keep me company.

I looked over at Santana lil outfit making me scrunch my face up and pull her a lil bit closer to me and whisper in her ear. "Don't wear that shit no more."

She jerked away from me before walking ahead of me again making me stare at her ass as it jiggled in that small ass outfit. "Im grown boo." She said before laughing extra loud.

I was about to respond but we were in front of Pook house making me pull her back close to me so they could get the picture

I was about to respond but we were in front of Pook house making me pull her back close to me so they could get the picture. They was already looking thirsty on the porch.

"Wassup y'all, this Santana." I said introducing her as she waved and everybody began to tell her they names.

"Pook"

"Nino"

"Pee"

"Perc bae." He said making kissy faces at her. I just sat down and pulled her on my lap. We was gone be here for a lil minute.

"Fuck is up Donny? Why you out here?" Nino asked looking back
at me from the porch steps.

"I was bored and I aint been out here in a minute. Where granny old ass at?" I asked seeing that her car wasn't parked in the driveway across the street.

"She went fucked with bingo with Sharese washed up ass." He responded sounding bitter as hell. Sharese used to be his sugar mama in high school until she asked for some dick one day.

"Bitch you still mad? Nobody told you to fuck that old ass lady.. Pussy bout drier than the sarah dessert." Nino said making everybody look at him stupid as hell.

"The sahara, desert?" Chey asked, looking at him dumbly.

"Tana don't listen to that dumb ass nigga, dumber than a damn box of rocks." Pee said tapping her leg making me push his hand off.

"Don't touch her, the hell?" I said with my face screwed up. These my brothers and I trust them but I don't like people touching whats mine in no kind of way.

"I can tell." She laughed at Pee before looking at me. She was studying my face looking to see if I was mad or not but I wasn't, that nigga just don't need to touch you like I said.

"Aw hell, here come this bitch." I mumbled seeing that bitch Kira walking up the sidewalk. I hope she don't get over here trying to start shit.

I hoped like hell she was just gone pass the porch without coming and being messy but I know that itchy ass hoe couldn't help her damn self. She walked up, putting on foot on the porch steps while scratching that nappy ass frontal she had slapped on.

"Wassup y'all." She spoke, nobody said nothing just sent some head nods her way. Kira was the neighborhood bopper, everybody then had a piece but She was obsessed with me. "Damn, you don't see me right here Donny?" She asked popping her loud ass gum staring straight at Santana who was all in her phone.

"Yeah he see you and smell you too, you took a bath today hoe?" Nino asked making a face looking down at his phone.

Pee stupid ass started dragging it cause he was laughing unnecessarily hard slapping his thigh and everything making Chey look up from her phone

"Who you?" Kira asked her as Santana gave me her phone to hold.

"Im Santana, the owner of The Santana collection and you are?" Cheyenne said looking at Kira then back at her nails.

"So you left me and went got you this boujie ass white bitch?" She said folding her arms across her chest.

"You always coming around here trying to start some shit, gone head before I call yo granny Sharese down here." I said waving her ugly ass off.

I fucked with her way back in high school. She wasn't even bad enough to fuck with me now. Everybody then bossed up and shit and look at you, being a dirty ass bop still after all these years.

"Yeah whatever you gone be back." She said before twisting off in them tight ass shorts.

"Why she got on lil girl shorts? I brought those for me neice the other day the fuck?" Nino said making me crack the fuck up.

"Y'all funny, I like y'all." Santana told them slapping hands with everybody acting like a lil hood bitch makng me side eye her. Let me find out she got a lik hood in her and that boujie shit just an act.

"Where you from lil bit?" Pee asked

"Memphis Tenn, where the food at out this hoe?" She said shrugging making me and everybody else nod to the first part. Thats why she got a lil hood in her.

"Come on." I told her making her stand up. Im gone take her to get something to eat then back home, so she could get her son.

"Y'all going over by Gloria's?" Nino asked getting up as well. He probably wanted to ride or some shit. I nodded, rolling my eyes once everybody stood up and follow me to car.

"I aint say the whole hood could come na." I spoke hitting the unlock button on my car. I drove my Camaro today so they big tall asses finna be stuffed in the backseat.

"I DONT ANSWER YO CALL YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND ME!" Everybody in the car yelled out to the music as I pulled off heading towards Gloria lil food spot.

VOTE
COMMENT