3.

"third one, put the money first.."

Cheyenne Connor

"Kentrell, You aint never just call me a bitch! You the bitch, got out of jail & forgot about us! You don't do shit for Yoso, im playing both roles while you living life with them hoes!" Chey yelled into the phone at her baby daddy Kentrell.

He assured her while he was in jail he wouldn't leave but he did without a word. He always called and tried to check her whenever he heard something from his snitch ass homeboys.

"Boy fuck you and Sherronda ugly crackhead ass! You know this your damn baby." She said before banging the line on him. When he got locked up, she met his mom and she was convinced herself Chey was the bad guy and the baby wasn't Kentrell's.

"So you gone respond or what?" Stacey, her friend asked breaking her from her thoughts about her sad ass baby father.

The two girls had finally awaken from their slumber from the night before. When Chey went to check her phone she was met with a text from Donny and hundreds of instagram notifications.

"Why should I?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at Stacey and getting up out of the bed to get her day started. First, she was going to deal with the shit at her business then get to Donny, if she had the time.

"What you have to loose? All you do is work anyway, have some fun." Her friend pleaded trying to get her to her to fuck with Donny.

"You coming with me or you staying here?" Chey asked, completely ignoring her friend. She didn't get what was so important about Donny to Stacey. He was just a regular guy to her.

Once they were dressed and looking good, they both got in her car and headed towards the shipping place to ship off the orders.

"You know friend.." Chey began to speak gaining Stacey's attention, "He may be rich and famous to you but he's just a guy to me." She finished sliding the Chanel shades on her face.

"Its not even about his clout and money, cause we got that. You just need the cobwebs knocked off that pussy." He friend joked making her giggle too.

"Bitch lets go get this money." She said opening her car door and stepping out.

Donny Savage

Donnell sat at his desk in his office just staring at his phone. He couldn't believe that Cheyenne just read his message.

He was so used to bitches being dickriders because of his cash. He couldn't believe she wasn't.

"Boss we got a problem." His main man Pierre said making him suck his teeth and raise up.

"What is it now?" He said following Pierre out the door. As they walked his mentally prepared his self for the bullshit he had been dealing with lately.

"Okay so one of these hoes in here stealing." Pierre said mugging all the buttnaked girls in front of them.

Donny said nothing as he carefully examined the five girls. He noticed that one of them was avoiding eye contact and when he got closer he noticed her shaking like a stripper. 

"Say you, spread em." He said the girl, making her spread her legs but surprisingly nothing came out. "hmm, put your finger in there and see if she hiding some shit."

He hated to do this to a girl who looked to be no older than 19 but at the same time he did not give a fuck, he was Savage after all.

So he nodded his head at Jay to do the job and looked away once he seen the tears roll down the girl face.

"She clean." Jay said stepping back, that was very uncomfortable for him and the girl.

Donny looked at the girl to see her staring at his toes. "You know who stole our shit from us?" He asked as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket but he chose to ignore it. Whoever it was it could wait.

She was about to speak but quickly shut her mouth once one of the girls sent her a glare. She then opened her mouth and simply said, "Im no rat."

This mad Donny laugh, "Yeah? well good for you."  He said teasingly to the girl before shooting her friend in the leg. He looked down as the drugs fell straight from in between her legs.

He slowly walked up to the other girl and put the cold steel in her hand,  "Kill her or i kill you, your pick." He said then stepped back and nodded his head to

He smirked as he watched her put her finger on the trigger but he was surprised when she shot the other girls too sending all the drugs fall to the floor.

She simply handed him the gun back and walked out. Pierre started to go after but Donny stopped him, " Leave her alone." He said heading up the stairs.

"Soft ass, always sparing somebody." He heard Pierre comment making him quickly turn around and shoot literally 1 inch from his head and smile.

"I wont spare you though." He spoke as he laughed at his facial expression.

Once he made it to the office he plopped down in his chair and checked his business phone seeing he had a missed call from one of his connects. He called them to set up a meeting for tonight and got his stuff together to leave out.

Once he was in his car, he checked his personal phone and seen he had a message from Santana.

Santanalove: meet me at tgi fridays at 8

He looked at the message and shook his head seeing that it was 7:30, his first thought was to go but then he remembered he had a meeting with the connect.

"Fuck that." He breathed pushing the button to start his car, he would catch up with Santana another time.