Chapter fifteen.

Ashton

The night at Micheals was awful. Not because of Luke and Micheal, but because I didn't know how he was doing, if his heart was still beating. I didn't know. It was like 3 A.M, and I needed my rest, but I couldn't sleep. We all couldn't sleep. Suddenly Luke his phone rang. Luke jumped up.

"Yes?" he said.

"Put it on speaker" Micheal said.

"We have news about Calum Hood"

We held our breaths, it didn't sound really good, but doctors talk mono tone.

"He is doing fine and you can vistit him today"

We all shighed in relief. Luke talked about visit times and stuff, but I didn't listen. I could finally go to sleep without thinking that he is dead. So I did, I drove off to a peacefull sleep.

Calum

I didn't feel sick at all. The cut burned as hell, but I didn't feel sick. My mother left for grocery shopping. It took her a long time to decide that she really needed to get some food in house. Mali was with her.

"Calum" a doctor said. I looked up.

"I'm dr. Campbell" he said. I gave him a smile. He looked nice and was somehow familair for me.

"Aren't you Ashton his doctor?" I wondered. He nodded.

"Yes I am, he is doing well at the moment. So are you. When you arrived yesterday, we all thought you couldn't make it, but you prove us wrong by not being sick at all. You need to stay here for this day, but if you're doing well I will kick your ass out of the hospital" he said with a wink. I chuckeled.

"Anyways, I have some people here who want to visit you" he said and opened the door. A smile made it's way on my face.

"Hi guys" I said. Ashton jumped of his weelchair and fell down next to me pecking my cheeks. I laughed. Then I realised he was in a weelchair, but he could walk to a car and to a hospital, right?

"Ashy, why are you in a weelchair?" I asked. Micheal answered for me.

"He felt really tired and didn't look to well so we decided to put him in a weelchair."

I looked at Ashton. Micheal was right he didn't look good. His eyes had dark purple circles around it and he was paler and skinnier then ever.

"Ashton are you okay?" I asked concerned. He nodded.

"Yes, I am" he said. His voice was quiet. It didn't have much volume. He began to cough and it really didn't sound to well.

"Ashton? That doesn't sound good!" I said scared cause he couldn't stop. It looked like he couldn't breath. Luke ran out the room to stop dr. Campbell.

Soon he came back. He hovered over Ashton and brought him out of the room. He left us shocked. I got up ignoring the pain in my chest and ran out of the room. Micheal and Luke shouted that I needed to come back, but I didn't listen. They brought him to a room and shut the door. Mr. Campbell walked out.

"Calum, I know you’re really concerned about him, but they need some privacy.  Ashton can handle this, but this cancer attack killed many people" My eyes widened.

"What, how?"

"He looked like he couldn't breath and cought. It feels like you're throat is getting ripped off and you're heart stops working, and if you're not fast enough in a hospital, it could mean your dead. But Ashton is here and we will do anything to let this boy breath again"

(Okay, I made this up myself, it sounds like a heart attack, so think of that)

He walked back in the room. Then I realised in what room he was. The Intensive Care. Micheal and look where suddenly behind me and pulled me in a hug. Would Ashton have felt the same way when Dan stabbed his knife in me? Because if he did, then he probably wanted to die to. Cause if Ashton dies, I wanna die. I shrugged Luke and Micheal off and walked to my hospital room, grabbing my diary out of the bag my mother brought me.

Dear Diary,

I need to tell you a lot. I am at the hospital at the moment. I had a wrong judgement of Luke. He told me his story. He is depressed because he lost many people in his life and is about to lose his house because he family doesn't have the money to pay it. That's why Dan asked, probably forced, him to beat Ashton up. Now the part why I'm in the hospital. You can guess, Dan. He came up to me and Ashton and argued. He just stabbed me with his knife. That's why I am in the hospital, I am feeling good tho, but Ashton doesn't. He had like a heartattack. He is at the intensive care now. The doctor told me he could handle it, but it didn't look like he could. He was paler then Snowwhite and his eyes had dark purple circles around it. What if he dies? I can't handle him dying! I probably will die to then...

Dan

I shighed. Why did I turn eighteen yesterday? Now I'm old enough to have my full punishment. 3 years of a horrible jail life. There where some man around the thirty in the same cel. They scared the crap out of me. I'm to handsome to share a cel. Do you even know what happenes to handsome boys in jail?! Yes, you're right. Rape. Why even? I mean, are they all gay? Or do they just miss it? I shivered and ignored the glares the men gave me. I will beat the shit out of them if they even touch me. Or maybe not, no probably not they are like trees so no, I won't beat the shit out of them.