How we met (Marinettes POV)

It was the first day of school and I was already late! I grabbed a croissant, kissed my mama and papa on the cheek and ran outside. I wasn't looking where I was going and almost ran right into the street. I stopped quickly and watched the others going into the school right across the street. Just then I noticed and old man slowly walking across the street as a car approached him at an alarming speed. I didn't have time to think so I ran onto the road and pulled the man to safety. He thanked me and then I ran into the school as fast as I could.

     School was boring (as usual) but at least I met a new friend. Her name is Alya and she's super into super heroes. I began to walk home but I got distracted by a boy running from a grey car. He looked to be about my age. He had sandy blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes. He looked so familiar but I couldn't tell where I knew him from. That's it! He's is the son of my favorite fashion designer Gabriel Agreste! He's kind of cute, but I'll probably never see him again so I guess that won't work out.

   I got home and I finished working on a new skirt. By then it was getting late so I decided to go to bed. As I was putting the skirt away I noticed a small box that I've never seen before. I just assumed that it was my moms so I left it and went to bed.

    The next morning I woke up a little bit early so I wouldn't be late for school. I had a full breakfast and packed my bag. Once again I headed off to school. When I got into class I noticed a familiar face sitting in the seat next to me, and it wasn't Alya. It was Adrien Agreste. I sat down and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Marinette!" I said cheerfully, "I'm Adrien" he said with an adorable smile. I looked around and saw Alya sitting a few rows behind me smiling. 

     We talked for hours about fashion and just, life.  We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. After Adrien left I walked up to Alya and asked her why she switched seats. "I know that his dad is your favorite fashion designer and I think that you guys would be really cute together." She explained. I told her that I do have a crush on him so I guess I should be thanking her.

End of chapter 1

Hey y'all! I'm going to try to make at least 1 chapter everyday but I might not be able to but I will try! See y'all in the next chapter!