Me and you (Adriens POV)

It's the third day of school and I still can't believe that father is letting me go! I've also been becoming good friends Marinette. She's really kind and easy to talk to. Wait, am I falling for Marinette? I can't wait to see where this goes.

"Goodbye father, I'm going to school now." I said. Before I left my house I noticed a small jewelry box in my room, I took it and put it in my bag. It took me a few minutes to get to school, when I got there Marinette was waiting on the stairs on her phone. "Hey Mari!" I said walking towards her.
"Mari?" She said confused, as I had never called her that before. "Ya, Mari. Short for Marinette" she looked at me with 1 eyebrow raised. "Well maybe you don't like it but I think it's cute." She rolled her eyes and we walked into the school together.

We sat down together and pulled out our school work. "So Adrien" Mari said with her voice shaking a little, "do you wanna hang out after school?" I could tell she was nervous, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. "Of course Marinette, I love spending time with you."

After school me and Marinette met outside on the stairs and walked to her house. We walked into the bakery and she introduced me to her parents. Suddenly her face got red and she said "Adrien can you wait her for a minute, I have to go...um...check on something." She ran upstairs and left me downstairs. "She probably went to go take down all of those photos of you in her room" said her mom. I bushed. I was silent and awkward for a while. It felt like it took forever for Mari to come back but it probably took a minute or 2.

We went upstairs to her room and I spun around on her swivel chair and she sat on her couch. "So Mari, what's this I'm hearing about all of these photos of me in here?" She faked a smile and asked me "what? What are you talking about?" She fiddled with her fingers. I raised my eyebrows at her, she sighed and said "your father is my favorite fashion designer of all time and your his model, so I have the photos for the outfits." I smiled at her and looked around the room.

"Hey, what's that?" I said pointing at a small jewelry box on her dresser. "I'm not sure. I just assumed that my mom left it there" she explained. I got serious and pushed the swivel chair right in front of her. I pulled out the box that I found in my room. It was an exact replica of the one that Marinette had. "We'll open them on 3. Ready, 1,2,3! We opened the boxes and a red glowing orb flew out of Mari's box and a a green glowing orb flew out of my box.

End of chapter 2

Stay tuned for the next chapter y'all!