Episode 19

Jimin: Just trust me

???: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y/N: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh What was that?

BTS: Haha it was us!!!!!

Jimin: Why would you ever do that!

BTS: We wanted to prank you since you watched a scary movie last night.

Y/N: How do you know we watched a scary movie last night?

Tae: I went to your room and saw you were watching Annabelle.

Y/N: Still why did you do that.

Jin: We thought it would be fun.

Y/N: Whatever!

Time Skip to interview

MC: Hello welcome BTS!!!

BTS: Hellooooo

MC: Well you guys just came back from the U.S. right?

RM: Yes we did.

MC: Did you have fun?

J-Hope: Of course we had fun and we meet old friends.

MC: Yes I heard it was all over the news that v-live you did and then finished when V was playing with the rings.

RM: Oh yeah so we found out over in America that Y/N was our friend when we were in high school but she moved.

MC: Well that is great that you found a friend, but a lot of A.R.M.Y'S are wondering Jimin's relationship with Y/N.

Jimin: I and Y/N are just friends nothing more.

MC: Well I'm sure that made A.R.M.Y'S more secure, I also want to talk about your new album and your performance on the AMA'S. We will talk about this when we come back from a short commercial break.

Time Skip after the interview

Y/N: You guys did great!

RM: Thx

Y/N: Well I need to sleep early because Good Morning America called and they want to have an interview by the phone.

RM: Oh cool ok well get ready to go to sleep it's kinda late.

Y/N: Ok

Time Skip next day

Y/N: Helloo

MC: Hello Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I am great thank you.

MC: So how are you in Korea, how does it feel to be back in your hometown?

Y/N: Well its great I got to see my family and friends from before my career.

MC: Talking about friends you and Jimin from BTS have been in the news a lot because of the ring accident in their v-live after the AMA'S are you guys just friends or something more?

Y/N: No we are just...

Jimin: Y/N  babeeeee

to be continued

Sorry for a short episode but i have a lot of homework i have not done.😂😂

Hope you enjoyed this episode thx for reading

I 💜 u