Episode 25

Jimin and Y/N finally knew what to do they were going to tell all the fans that they were dating to end with all the drama that was going on.

Jimin was going to ask PD Nim to make a V live for him and Y/N to tell all army's that they were dating.

It was the day they were going to tell ARMY they were dating and they were nervous.

Jimin: Hellooo ARMY
Y/N: Hello
Jimin: Well today we have something important we want to tell you guys.
Y/N: Do you want to say it or me??(She asked Jimin)
Jimin: Lets say it together.
Y/N: Ok Hana dul set
JM/Y/N: We are DATING!!!!!

Jimin: I know all of you ARMY already though we were dating but when that happened we were actually not dating yet so we said no.

Y/N: But now were dating and I could never be happier.

Jimin: Honestly we only did this because of the post in instagram a girl out of us when we were at the beach we never saw anyone that looked like they knew who we were but that happened so..

Y/N:We decited to tell you ARMY about it.

JM/Y/N: BYEEEEE.

After they told everyone they were dating they posted this on the BTS Twitter account:

A lot of army's though it was cute because Jimin was singing for Y/N and because she is a professional dancer.
(Please don't say anything about the song being a break up song but I thought it was cute if I out he was singing for her thx :) )

Time Skip

BTS was having a fan meeting and they were so excited!

At fan meeting

ARMY: Jimin I hope you and Y/N do well as a couple I think you two look cute.

Your POV
I came to their fan meeting but I had a hat and a mask so they didn't see I was here because I wanted to surprise Jimin.

Once it was my turn he asked for my name and I said your love right after he got up and hugged me in front of everybody. I was JUNGSHOOK!!

Y/N: How did you know it was me??

Jimin:Did you think I was not going to recognize your voice.

Y/N: Oh 😂

ARMY:Why are you hugging her and not other ARMYS??

Jimin:Because she is my girlfriend!!

Jimin took your hat and mask off and all the ARMYS were screaming

After they finished they were going to talk a little with their ARMY.
( Y/N stayed with Jimin)

Hobi: Jimin-ah how does it feel for your girlfriend to be here??

Jimin:I'm happy
Jimin started getting shy 😊

ARMY: Jimin I dare you to kiss Y/N!!

Jimin: W-what right now?

ARMY:Neeee

Jungkook:Why don't you do it hyung ?😏

BTS&ARMY:Do it do it do it do it do it

Jimin:Fineeee
After that he sat you on his lap and he kissed you just for a little bit.

Some ARMY took video of you two kissing but you guys didn't mind.