Character List

Colette Goliathen

Appearance: She has curly, brown hair with multi-colored streaks tied in pigtails by blue and orange ribbons. She has amber eyes and fair skin. She usually wears a yellow cardigan over a white tank top, a violet ruffled skirt with red leggings that have green polka dots underneath and orange sneakers. She also wears multi-colored socks and has a multi-colored bracelet around her right arm.

Description: Colette is an optimistic, 15-year old girl who loves art. She has various creations found in some places in the world. She is somewhat crazy and usually destroys many things (e.g. breaks down someone's door if they didn't answer). She suffers from misanthropy and does dangerous things with her cousin. She and her cousin, Klaus, are childhood friends with Ema. She doesn't go to school but knows some knowledge that she learned while traveling. She and Klaus like to break the fourth wall.

Klaus Goliathen

Appearance: He has neck-length; blue hair tied in a very short ponytail and has light green highlights. He has slightly tanned skin and heterochromic indigo and crimson eyes. He usually wears a blue blazer with a tangerine shirt underneath, black pants with lots of pockets held by a brown belt with a gold dragon buckle and wears cerulean sneakers. He also wears white socks with red stripes and has a green bandanna that he uses as a scarf. There is also a midnight blue beret on top of his head.

Description: Klaus is a mild-mannered yet dense, 17-year boy who loves to cook. He can make any kind of food that he learned while traveling. He is usually stares at things that seem interesting to him. He loves food that he mostly loves eating them than making them. Yet he eats anything even if they aren't food. He can make new kinds of food that are different from the regular ones. He also suffers from misanthropy and is the one who tests the dangerous thing he and his cousin do. He and his cousin, Colette, are childhood friends with Ema. He also doesn't go to school and loses his sanity while in crowds of people. He and Colette like to break the fourth wall.