The Goliathen Manor

Stacy: joni99 does not own Brothers Conflict. Only her OCs and the plot.

Me: At least she's sane.

Colette: But you still love us.

Klaus: *munching on chocolate cake* Yeah!

Me: My cake!

--------------------------XD-------------------------------------

Ema and her brothers, who were available, arrived at the home of Colette and Klaus. The Goliathen Manor. It was a three story manor. It had light brown walls and dark brown tiled roof. In front of them was a black metal gate, each side having a tall green hedge. A small iron bell was hanging from the right side of the gate. In between the manor and the gate was the front lawn. It had several trees which had bushes surrounding them. There were also a few flowers of different species can be found around the lawn. A stone path was lead from the gate to the manor. On each side of the path, two, large, stone fountains can be seen.

"So this is where they live?" Louis asked. Ema checked a piece of paper she was holding. She nodded, "All we need to do is ring the doorbell." Kaname, who was the one nearest to the doorbell, rang it. The gates opened, by itself. "This is really creepy..." Tsubaki murmured. Azusa nudged him. The Asahina siblings walked on the stone path towards the manor. They stopped in front of the dark red double doors.

It opened, but this time, a 9-year old girl with violet hair and yellow eyes opened it. Her outfit consists of a black dress with purple laces, black stockings and white doll shoes. A black choker with white frills could be seen around her neck as well as a wristband of the same design on each of her wrists. She blinked, "Are you the Asahina family?" she asked. Ema nodded with a smile. The little girl opened the door further to let them in.

The inside of the manor looked larger than the outside. There was a spiral staircase with white railings to the left and a red swirly side to the right of the room they were in. There was a second floor balcony which lead to more hallways. The right side had a white door, on the wall beside it, it had a sign that said: 'Kitchen'.

Wataru, who was holding back his excitement, ran towards the violet-haired girl. "Hi! I'm Wataru!" he greeted, "Wanna be friends?!" Masaomi and the others smiled or giggled at the hyper boy.

The girl had a blank face, "Your hyperactive and cheery." she paused and turned away from them, "I don't like those kind of people." And she walked away. Her comment made tears come to Wataru's eyes. Masaomi ran to him and comforted him. "Well she was rude." Iori commented. "Agreed." Ukyo said.

"Don't mind Ami. She's just like that because of her parents." A male voice told them. They looked up the stairs to see a man in his 20's standing at the top of the staircase. The brothers wondered who the man is, but Ema could easily remember him. She bowed, "It's a pleasure to see you again, Luke-san."

Ema was looking around, "Where are Colette and Klaus?" "Klaus is preparing the food and Colette went out to buy more art materials." Luke explained. "Wait. You let Klaus, the boy who ate our table, cook the food?!" Tsubaki exclaimed. Luke laughed, "Don't worry; Arsenelle is with him in order to stop him from eating anything."

Then he gestured them to follow him, "Now follow me to the BLSD Hall where you will see some people you may know." "What's BLSD?" Kaname asked. "It stands for Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner." he replied.

Curious or confused at the first statement, Ema and her brothers followed him. They entered through the door at the left. There, they saw the BLSD Hall. The ceiling of the wall had a crystal chandelier of various colors. The room was quite spacious. There were six large windows on each side of the room. In the middle of the room was a long mahogany table covered by a yellow tablecloth. Almost everything for dinner was set up there.