Silk, Ron and John

Me: Colette and Klaus won't be doing any commentary right now.

Silk: The disclaimers won't appear in the pasts since the main cast aren't there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Separated        

Silk’s passion was to design new and fashionable clothes. Her brother, Tempo’s passion was to make music. They were as close as can be until that tragic day came.

Their father found out that their mother was with another man. She stated that she married him for his money. This angered their father so he wanted a divorce. Their mother was okay with it but wanted Silk and Tempo to be with her.

He refused to let them stay with her. But she stated that she had the right. Tempo yelled at them to stop. He stated that he stays with their mother while Silk stays with their father. Their parents agreed, except for a certain twin sister of his.

She got mad at him for trying to separate their family. Tempo tried to explain but she refused. So the next day, the papers were signed and Tempo and their mother got ready to leave.

Silk watched as their family was separated.

*******************************

Mistaken Identity

Ron and John were twin brothers. At school though, Ron was more popular than John. John was invisible to others and was ignored and forgotten most of the time. One day, Ron got sick and John went to school.

Only to find out that everyone thought he was his brother. He wanted to take advantage of this and started to act like Ron. But then, Ron was so sick that he was sent to the hospital. Few days later, John realized that he won’t be remembered if he was his brother.

He ran to the hospital to see his brother, but he was too late. His brother had just died. John got into depression but then made a decision. He would be Ron forever. He made everyone think that he really was Ron. He knew no one would remember him, since he was invisible.

So that everyone would know his mistaken identity.

---------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment.