Goliathen II isn't coming, but...

Final Author's Note!!!!!!

I decided I won't make the sequel to Goliathen. But I thought of something much better!!!

It's not a sequel, but it's close to the sequel since Colette and Klaus are there. But with my other OCs!!!

The story I am about to make is titled: 'The Brother, The Prince & The Lover'. It's a crossover between Brothers Conflict, Uta no Prince Sama and Diabolik Lovers.

Here's a summary of it!!!

Ema Hinata is a highschool girl who lives with thirteen brothers. Nanami Haruka is a composer for a group called STARISH consisting seven teenage boys. Komori Yui is a girl who was sent to live in a mansion with six vampire boys. Each of these girls have one thing in common. And no, it's not because they live with hot/handsome/cute guys. The one thing they have in common is their connection to old friends.

Colette and Klaus Goliathen are the childhood friends of Ema Hinata. Both of them are strange but are willing to protect Ema. Silk Harmonics and Tempo Momentum are the best friends of Nanami Haruka. They always argue but doesn't argue in front of Haruka. Velvet and Fang Blood are the trusted classmates Of Komori Yui. The two of them were given the mission to ensure that Yui lives while staying with the Sakamaki brothers.

Then a secret so great made them hide from their friends. A secret that would change everything.

What was it?

Was it good or was it bad?

Please comment on this if you want this or the original sequel.

Oh! And the new OCs will be revealed sometime this week along with new appearances of Colette and Klaus and the first chapter or prologue. Whatever floats your boat.

~joni99