Pizza

I can't go to someone else's house alone, especially a boy's.

We've been given a homework to bake cupcakes for the orphanage that the school was supporting. The school has already raised money for the anniversary of the orphanage and our club was tasked to bake 500 pcs of cupcakes.

Our club have 31 members and the members were divided into 2, each pair is assigned to bake 30 pcs of cupcakes which we'll have to finish this coming Saturday because the anniversary celebration will be on the following day.

We didn't have an oven at home. Taehyung's family owns a coffee shop and he bakes so needless to say, I would have to come over to his place.

We haven't really talked about our plans in baking the cupcakes he told me to hold the money our teacher has devided amongst th members to buy the ingredients. We still have a week left but I'm not the type who'd find cramming and rushing easier than preparing in advance, especially since we're approaching the quarterly exams.

My mom, oppa and his mother all went to the groceries after school. Oppa's mom invited mine with the convenience of a ride and now I get to tag along, not bothering to change from my uniform.

I'm standing on the baking aisle again with all the ingredients I needed arranged in the cart. Mom knows about this already but I haven't told her that I'd be going to a boy's house to be able to bake this.

I haven't even mentioned this to Kookie. We haven't really talk much the past few weeks since we're both busy with school. We have lots of projects and term paper to finish which have took our time to call each other.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." He called, I turned my head and saw him approaching wearing a jersey bomber jacket with both his hands inside his pocket.

I pouted as soon as I saw him, not knowing how to tell mom and Jungkook about my current dilemma. It's easier to talk to oppa...

"Oppaaaa..." I called out to him weakly, whining as my shoulder slouched in defeat as soon as he approached.

"What's up, chipmunk?" He asked. "What's with those?" He probed with brows all furrowed, looking at the cart full of baking goods.

"You have another baking activity?" He asked. I nodded in response still pouting and slouching like a sloth.

"Tired of baking?" He asked again followed by a brief, soft chuckle.

"It's not that... I..." I trailed off and stomped my feet, lower lip curling to a much more obvious pout.

"What?" He asked once more, brows pulled up, waiting for a response.

"I'm not comfortable..." I vaguely replied. I'm kind of embarrassed to tell him. He'll think it's petty for sure.

"O-oh... should I go?" He said, hesitating to turn as he points to his back with his thumb. Did he just thought I was uncomfortable with him?

"No! Not that!" I whined.

"Do... you have that... monthly thing? I heard that feels uncomfy." He whispered.

"Oppaaaa!...." I whined again, shaking my head, now stomping both my feet.

"What the hell, Chaey?" He asked, chuckling, looking like I weird him out.

"I'm going to a boy's house next week." I spilled.

He stared at me for a moment as if he'a thinking it through. "Why?" He finally asked.

"For this... we have to bake 30 pieces of cupcakes this coming Saturday. We only have 4 ovens in the club and those pairs who doesn't have ovens back at home will be using those at school. Taehyung has an oven... I don't. I don't wanna go at his house."