Ice Cream

I asked Taehyung to give me sometime to think about it and he agreed

To be honest, I'm happy. But I realized, I can't just jump into a relationship with him not when it has only been a month ever since Jungkook and had I broken up.

Kookie and I may have parted without any resentment but no matter how much I like Taehyung, I can't let my feelings decide for me.

After treating me to some dinner, he walked me home and we arrived at around 9 in the evening. I invited him in but he refused, saying he still needed to clean up at home. But before he left, he kissed my hand.

As he was about to open the gate, Chanyeol oppa arrived. He wasn't surprised to see Taey and even hugged him after greeting him. Taey then left and oppa parked his car inside the compound.

"Had fun today?" He asked after getting off the car.

"Yes. He celebrated with a few friends. It was just a simple get together." I replied. "What time was unnie's flight?"

"4..." He answered then grabbed his back pack.

I watched him as he took all his stuff from the car before I decided to talk to him.

"Oppa, are you still talking to Jungkook? I mean, frequently?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not everyday unlike before. I couldn't play with him lately. Why?" He answered.

"Did he happen to say anything about us? I mean, after the break up?"

He stared at me for awhile with his bag hangging on his shoulders. Then, he decided to close the car door and lock it, beeping loudly as the car lights flickered for a second.

"He did..." he answered, eyes still locked on me.

"What did he tell you?"

He then averted his gaze, looking at his key before slipping it inside his pocket, "You remained friends with him, right? You should ask him." He said before looking at me again.

I only could nod in response. Of course, if Kookie had confided in him, he wouldn't just spill the tea.  I wouldn't like someone talking behind my back when it comes to something like about our breakup.

"I'll go on ahead." He said before turning his back on me and walk toward their house.

"O-oppa?" I called out.

There's nobody I can talk to about Taey. I trust Sooyeong but, I'm not comfortable yet in talking about stuff like this with her. My mom still prefers Kookie even if she doesn't tell me often but I knew because she told me that Kookie and I will get back together as if predicting our future, that we just wanted a time off from each other despite our distance. I can't tell Kookie about Taey now even if he had always told me that the guy likes me especially when I just learned that he told oppa something about us.