Nightshine ASMR

I was walking home from (Your work) to return home to my boyfriend Nightshine. As my phone got a text notificasjon.

❤️Nightshine❤️: baby could you grab somthing for me at The store

(Y/N): of curse my love what might It be

❤️Nightshine❤️: Just some pizza The boys are coming over to see The football game.

(Y/N): sure thing 😘

I enterd The store to find The pizza for him. 'If his friends are over maby somthing to drink'. I went to grab some soda.'football game and Alchohol yeah no'.

I went to The cashier and payed for everything. I went back into my car and went home. The car ride was peacfull.

"Babe I'm home". My boyfriend of Two years walked over to me and hugged me and kissed my forhead."I missed you baby girl".

"Missed you two, so when are The boys coming over"."around six". I went into The kitchen and placed The soda in The frige (A/N: I almost wrote Frigg there) And put The pizza in The freezer.

A few hours have past and Nightshines friends started to come. After we greeted them they went for The couch to whatch The game.

-time skip after The game-

"How was The game". He looked at me Then went over and hugged me."we lost". I hugged him back."how about we go to YouTube and find a video where they win"."thanks babe".

We went to The couch and put some YouTube vids of his favoritt sport team wining. "Is this better". "Yeah thanks baby girl". We snuggeld up and whatching his team win over and over and over again.

Then after some time Nightshine fell asleep like a big Teddy bear."oh looks like someone fell asleep". I tried to stand up but his hand took hold of my wrist."dont go (Y/N)".

Awww."Im not going anywhere Nightshine dont worry". I sat back down. He slowly mooved over to me and laied his head on my chest."I love you (Y/N)". "Love you too Nightshine". And we fell asleep on The couch.

——————————

So this was a fluff, It was short I know it. But This was a first. So It was a request by
KawaiiPanda0813. It was a fluff with Nightshine ASMR love that guy. So The request was fluff/lemon so to salve my emberesemt I wrote Lemon.