(Y/N) has a Q&A

"Hey guys Its (Your channel name) here, so today I shall answer you guys questions". I smiled to The camra."first question is...what do you think about Nightshine asmr".

I read The question and then thought for a moment about what I was going to say."well first of I think he is werry Nice, many girls and boys come to his channel and they became happy".

I said with a smile."he does his best to make his Fans happy". I finishd."lets see another question."How long have you two been together".

"We have been together for (you choose how long) now and It has been amazing". I said remembering all The good times.

"How did you meet Nightshine and how did he Ask you out". I smiled and a light blush came to my face. "We met at my favoritt coffee shop (favoritt coffee shop)".

"A boy came over to me Asking me wired questions and then Nightshine came and helped me out". I smiled."we then started to talk for a long time".

"He took me to The coffee shop and asked me out when we were eating (favoritt cake) and drank (favoritt drink)". "He then asked me out and we have been together ever since".

Little did I know my boyfriend Nightshine was outside my room listening to me.

Nightshine POV:

'What is she doing...is she takling about me'. I thought to myself.'so sweet of (Y/N)'

(Y/N) POV:

"So last question for today is...will you two make a channel together and vlogg about your dayli life together". I thought about this for a little bit.

"Thats a Great idea but If anyone of you are from his channel you know he dosent want to show his face so It would be strange for him to just wear his pugge mask all day".

"So not anytime soon maby in The future". I said to The camra."well guess thats all for today see you lovelys next time this is (your user name) signing off".

As I stoped The camra from filming and went to go to The kicthen to Get some food. I was suprised to see Nightshine outside my room.

"Oh...Nightshine were you outside all the time or..". He smiled at me."what cant a boyfriend listen to his girlfriend work." He placed his hand on his heart."I'm hurt".

He said making puppy eyes."your so cute Nightshine but why are you here". He then took my hands in his."well I was thinking we could go out on a date since It  has Been a while".

"Oh I would love to go out on a date Nightshine". He smiled."Thanks (Y/N) where do you want to eat". I thought for a moment."well why dont we go where we first met".

"Great lets go right know". He then pulled me outside The house and started to run like a child on The way to The candy shop."come on (Y/N) we are almost there".

"Yes yes Nightshine calm down". I lughed at my cute boyfriend of (you choose how long). We enterd The coffee shop and orderd our food and drink.

After we got our drinks we sat down."I love you (Y/N)"."I love you too Nightshine". We ate."You know I'm glad that guy talked to you or I would not have The currge to approche you."

I almost choked on my food."Wait you dint have The currge to approche me that day"."well how could I any guy would If they just looked at you". He took a bite of his food, Then continued.

"Your beutifull in every way (Y/N)" i blushed at his words."T-Thanks Nightshine and well I kinda felt The same that day too". We smiled at eachother.

———————————————————

Thats that. This was a request from Bloodrose433. So here It is I hope you liked It. And remember If you want to request somthing go to The first charter or send me a messege on wattpad.