First Day

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hi all. :) so i wrote like 5 different stories and this one was the only one i felt like completing. I'm not going to lie, i rushed it a bit at the end but still tried to make it 'make sense' as much as possible. I really didn't know where i was going with it, as i usually have things planned out ahead. So this was new to me. lol

I tried to go back and do some editing but i didn't try too hard. So for give me if you catch any errors or typos. I apologize in advance. I actually do like how this story turned out, so i hope you enjoy. :)

-----------------------

The sound of a high pitch alarm woke Jungkook up to his first day as an adult. With his eyes still shut, he searches for his phone somewhere on his bare bed. He just moved into a small apartment in Seoul, so he hasn't had the time to actually put things away or furnish the place for that matter. Getting his portfolio ready and winning a job interview was priority for Jungkook. So, it came to a great relief when he got the call about getting the position of Junior designer at Creative Minds Design firm.

Once he went in to sign the contract, he immediately told his family in Busan and then found a reasonably priced apartment he could afford, which if he was to be honest, wasn't much. He quickly got out of bed and went on with his morning routine.

He looked in his closet for something first day appropriate, but since he owned majority black, and casual type fits, it was like finding a needle in a hay stack.

'ugh.... Why didn't I invest in some nice work clothes', he thought.

He found a light-yellow button up that Namjoon got for him one birthday and decided to pair it with some nice black jeans and boots. He tucks the shirt in as he brushes his hair back with one hand and checks himself out in the mirror.

'You'll be fine Jeon Jungkook. You can do this', he gives himself a little pep talk as he grabs his bag and makes sure all-important things were inside. He was early, like an hour early but being late wasn't in his character. Once again, he takes a deep breath and walks out the door.

---------------------

Kim Taehyung gets to work when he feels like it. It's one of the perks of being Creative Director/ Senior Designer at his work place. He was one of the youngest and hottest up and coming talent and he knows any company would be lucky to have him on board. It just so happens that his boss, who happens to be a good friend of his owns the company he currently works for.

*Phone Text Convo*

Hobi Hyung (BossMan)

-You're late..... again.

TAETAE

-You could always fire me.

Hobi Hyung (BossMan)

-Trust me. I thought about it. But you're in like 5 projects deep and I'm about to go on vacation, so I need you to handle everything while I'm away.