Unraveling

Taehyung was quiet. What else could he say to that? Even if he wanted Jimin in that way, he knew Jimin deserved better. Better than him. They tried before and it almost ruined their friendship. And Taehyung couldn't risk it. He knows Jimin wants him to fight for their "could be more than friend's relationship". He knows that Jimin cries over it almost every time it was brought up. But..... Taehyung keeps telling him he needed more time. And now it looks like time was running out.

".... That's good. Right? Yoongi is a great guy. He can give you everything you ever wanted, everything that you deserve".

Jimin's eyes were getting watery and it was killing Taehyung, "I know. But Taehyung.... Why is it that you can't be what I deserve? I love him.... I do but its not the same as loving you. When I'm with him in bed or not, my thoughts always drift back to you. How much more time do you need Tae? Once Yoongi ask me, I'm thinking of saying yes if you are still like this. I already feel guilty as it is, cheating on him emotionally and physically with you in these moments. I can't hurt him by waiting on you".

"You've been with Yoongi for four years now. I've seen how he treats you. He loves you Jimin. He deserves someone like you. I...... I don't think you should waste any more time on someone like me. I won't touch you that way again if that's what you want", Taehyung said looking down with his hand curling into fits, trying to not cry himself.

Jimin was quiet for a while longer and then he simply said, "Lets just pretend this conversation never happened. Lets just continue to be whatever we are until we can't anymore...."

"Jimin... its wrong. I don't want to keep hurting you like this. And Yoongi Hyung... I....can't even look him in the eye when he does come to visit. He's a nice guy".

Jimin walks back over to Taehyung and sits next to him on the sofa. He leans in and kisses Taehyung softly on the lips.

"If I can't have you in that way.... Then please. Just let me have whatever this is, a while longer. I need your touch Tae. I need us. Please....just one last time".

Taehyung knows it won't be the last time, it never is. Those words were used before, but Taehyung could never say no to his friend. Jimin was beautiful even with tears falling down his pink cheeks and swollen lips. Taehyung pulls him back on top of himself and starts kissing him messily. Making sure to be gentle as he slightly places a hand on Jimin neck and trails kisses down to his pinkish nipples and starts teasing him with his tongue.

Jimin lets out a satisfying moan as he reaches for his other nipple and touches it as his eyes closed shut. Taehyung unrobes the towel which revealed Jimin's hard package. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jimin's other and starts playing with the tip ever so slightly making Jimin squirm with anticipation.

"ahhh nngggha... Tae... please".

Taehyung quickly flips him over on the sofa as he leaves marks on jimin's body, caressing the curves as he moves his long fingers downwards gently. He started sucking harder as he got closer to the inner thighs and making his way down with his tongue, finding Jimins little pink entrance. He lifts Jimin up just a bit and spreads open his ass for better access as he licks and plays with the tight hole.