Chapter One

Lauren's POV

When people said that after I graduate all I'd be good for is to serve people better then me I didn't think that they would be right but here I am serving drinks to guys who think that they are on top of the world. Most of them are Alphas that run their own pack some have Lunas but that doesn't matter to them. All alphas are the same tall, muscular, full of themselves and male there hasn't been a female alpha since Cher was born.

In the world we are all born into one of these category we are either an alpha, a beta, a delta or an omega. An alpha is the wolf in charge that makes the decisions, they protect and lead the pack until they step down and let the next alpha take over the pack. When an alpha or beta steps down they join the deltas and become Elders. Next is Betas who is like the alphas main man who helps the alpha make decisions and steps in when the alpha is not around.

Then there is the Deltas who have a lot of different roles on it's own, first there is the Guards who are responsible for watching the boundaries of the territory and warning the pack in case of any danger. Then there is the Warriors who help when the pack is under attack which is usually all capable wolves that have become adults and can fully control their wolf. The last role is the Caretaker and that is the person or persons who takes care of the sick, ill or injured wolves they also take care of cooking and finally cleaning.

Then there is always a chance that you could be born an omega like I was, most omegas are females so most alphas treat us as practice for their mate or they could make up look over the packs children if they don't have a caretaker or luna to do it for them. Most omegas are physically and/or mentally abused it is very rare that you will find a happy omega that hasn't be pumped full of anti anxiety or anti depression drugs.

The alpha of my pack owns this bar so I have to work here and if I don't I would get kicked out of the pack. Yes the alpha wasn't really pleasant to me but he treats me better then his son does. Tyrone William Griffin Jr. a 33 year old pervert that won't leave me alone an speak of the devil. I roll my eyes as the 6 foot 2 alpha walks towards me. "Hey you omega slut dad is standing down tomorrow I hope you're ready to take all my dick and be breed full of my alpha kids."

Before he could say anymore an unknown alpha pushed him face first into the counter and growled, "apologise to the girl motherfucker." Tyrone just whimpered as the alpha pushed his face further into the counter and I'm scared that any minute now the wooden counter will break, "hey what's going on here let go of my son!" My alpha yelled, "all he needs to do is apologize and I'll let him up."

I put my head down, "please realise him the alpha's son won't apologize anyway." The hooded alpha turned to me then picked Tyrone's head up then smashed it back down breaking threw the wooden counter onto the floor. "Who the fuck are you!" My Alpha growled as the hooded stranger took off the hood, "my name is Camila Cabello alpha of the Blue Moon pack."