Chapter 1 ~ Rude, Mysterious... and Famous

A/N ~ Okay, so sorry about that! It got kind of messed up, I wasn’t sure how to work it but I figured it out now. Thanks for bearing with grumpy old Meeperz. Luffles to you all! ~<3 Okay, so the first chapter is finally done. I hope you likeeeeeee!

Delilah’s POV

                I was reading a Larry fanfiction when I heard a flight attendant say, “We are now boarding the flight to London.” I quickly turned off my tablet and packed away all of my things into my small carry-on. Going to a completely different country was scary enough, but to go by myself? It’s not even funny. However, I was very excited when my parents got me tickets for my 14th birthday to see my Aunt and Uncle. I heard my zone being called and handed my ticket to the flight attendant. She scanned it and smiled, saying “Welcome aboard, have a nice flight.” I grinned and thanked her, then got in line to board the plane.

                When I finally found my seat, I saw I wasn’t alone. A man wearing a trench coat, sunglasses and a fedora was sitting in the window seat. I frowned – I had really wanted that window seat. I quickly covered it up with a smile and said hi, trying to be friendly. He looked over, mumbled, “Hello”, then turned away again. Hm… rude and suspicious. Be careful, Delilah I thought to myself. I sat down and got out a magazine. I saw an article about One Direction and started to read that, laughing at some of their responses to questions. Like this:

Interviewer: So Harry, what is your worst habit?

Harry Styles: *He laughed* My worst habit… is to get naked all the time. *He laughed again* Sorry.

I grinned at the thought. We took off, and the pilot announced we were allowed to use our technology. I quickly stowed away the magazine and got out my iPod and my tablet. I set my iPod to One Direction and went back to reading Larry Stylinson. I was so tired, and we had a long flight…

“ACHOOOOOOOO!”

I woke up, startled. The man next to me had sneezed and woke me up. “Bless you” I murmured, grumpy that I had been woken up from my dream about meeting One Direction. Yes, I’m a Directioner like five million other girls. He mumbled thanks and went back to looking out the window. I frowned – he seemed familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I could tell he was British, though…

“Ma’am!”

I came back to real life, noticing I had spaced out. “Yeah?” I asked. “The pilot said we were about to land…” he replied, looking down. I guess he was shy. I sighed and shut down my iPod and tablet, accidentally elbowing the man and knocking off his sunglasses in the process. I turned to apologize. “I’m so sor-“ I was cut off. Because now I knew who he was, and he knew I knew.

Harry. Freakin’. Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ooh, Delilah knows who it is now! What will happen?!?!?!?!

Tee hee, it’s a cliff-hanger. Please don’t hate me! ;n;

So comment, rate, vote, fan, eat Nutella… don’t think I’m forcing you to, though! ;)

~Meep xoxo