Chapter 6 ~ The Legacy's Petals

.Heyyyyyy

                So, here’s Chapter 6. I’ve finally figured out the whole she-bang for this. It’s gonna be a trilogy; the second book is gonna be called ‘Soaring’, and the final book will be ‘Falling’.  What do ya thinketh? ^^

                Thank you guys sooo much for over 230+ reads! It means so much and made me cry happy tears when I first saw. ;u; I owe you guys!

                Okay, so this time, there REALLY is an important author’s note at the end, I swear on 1D. c8 ENJOYYYY!

=-=-=

                Louis’s POV:

                I shiver when I open the door to Delilah’s room after hearing her scream. I even drop my carrot. She’s sitting on the bed, staring at the screen, which is paused. I look, and there’s a woman and a man both on there. I look at her and her tear-stricken face. I sit down and give her a hug. “Who’s that?” She blinks, sheds a tear, and chokes out “My aunt and uncle.” My heart literally breaks at her crying. She sounds just like Daisy when she cries. I rub her back and try to comfort her. After about 30 minutes of her sobbing on my shoulder I let go and say “I’ll go find the rest of the boys.” She nods weakly and falls face first onto her pillow.

                I waltz downstairs to find Liam and Nialler on the couch. “Where’s Haz?” “Asleep” Niall replies, his face full of chips. “Okay, be right back.” I run upstairs and barge in to Harry’s room. He looks so innocent when he’s sleeping…

                Time to wake him up.

                Harry’s POV:

                I wake up from my dream do find Louis jumping on me. I groan. “I’M UP, I’M UP!” I scream. He stops and smirks down on me. Cheeky little bastard. I look up at him. “Please get off.” “No, not before I tell you something.” He retorts, looking serious now. I shut my mouth and listen. “Delilah needs us.” He says. My eyes widen and I push him off me. “Then let’s go!” “Wait!” he says. I stop, already half-way to the door. “We need to be calm. She’s too fragile right now, and the other boys don’t even know she’s crying.” My heart breaks at that; why would she be crying?

                After a while I walk downstairs with Louis – calmly – and get the boys. I shush them as we make our way up the stairs to her room. I slowly open the door, and find her sprawled out on her bed, surrounded by tissues. I sit down next to her nonetheless. “Lil, what’s wrong babe?” I ask, trying to calm her. Wrong. Instead, she starts bawling again and points to the screen. I look over and there’s a couple on screen. I turn to the boys – all except for Louis are as confused as I am. I turn back to her. “Um… who are they?” She sniffles and shows me her phone. There’s a picture of her, and those 2 people on the screen. It’s named “Me with my Aunt and Uncle!”

                But… oh good god.

                “Delilah, babe… I am so sorry!” I start crying. I hate it when people die, even if I didn’t know them. She turns to me, and for the first time, I see her. To most people, her hair is all messed up, her eyes are puffy and red, and she looks like a wreck.

                But in my eyes, she’s beautifully wreckless.

                Delilah’s POV:

                I just… can’t believe it. They were my… my favorites. Aunt Karen always made me cookies and milk, even though I grew out of that when I was 8. Uncle Dan always told the best jokes, and his mustache was usually the main topic of them. They both helped me through the death of my dad, or when my friends turned on me. They were my everything.

                And now they’re gone.

                I turn to Harry and see that he’s crying too. I give him a hug and we both just cry on each other’s shoulders for a while. After what seems like ages but is really 15 minutes, I stand up and wipe my tears. I just now noticed the rest of the boys are here. “Hey guys,” I greet quietly, attempting a smile. They look sympathetically at me before giving me a hug each. Niall’s was especially good – I’ve always wanted a Horan Hug. I walk to the bathroom and splash my face – there. Now I look presentable. I walk downstairs, and see its lunchtime. Wow, has it really been 3 hours? I turn off the telly and say “Lunchtime.” They nod grimly and walk past me. I sit down and close my eyes. Suddenly, it comes to me – where am I supposed to stay? I’m supposed to be in London for a month! I could feel my eyes welling up again. NO. I can’t let them see me so… so vulnerable.

                I face plant into the pillow and try to calm my breathing. I feel someone rubbing my back comfortingly. I sniffle and try to pull it together. I look up and see Harry. “Hey babe” I sniffle. I mentally slap myself – Delilah, you need to be strong. He smiles. “Harry, where am I supposed to stay? I’m supposed to be here for a month, and I obviously can’t stay at…” I trail off, and the water works start up again. As the salty tears run down my face, he sits down and pulls my head into his chiseled chest. “Delilah Starr, dry your tears. You’re staying with us, I thought it was obvious,” he smiled. I blink in disbelief. “You know, most girls would start screaming and squealing right now,” I chuckle for what seems for the first time in ages. He grins at me. “You’re not most girls, though. Are you?” he jokes.

                After we order in three – yes, THREE – pizzas and actually finish them off. After I clear the table, I sit down with the boys in the living room and notice something. “Hey guys, where’s Zayn?” “Oh, he went out for a walk,” Liam assured. I sighed in relief; we don’t need more drama. I hear the door open and turn around. “Hey Zayn!” I scream, running toward him. I tackle him down, then see he has bruises. Oh good god. “ZAYN!” I yell, getting off of him as quick as possible.

=-=-=

                BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry it’s really not that long, but.. I have no excuse. XD And sorry for it’s angst, I’m going through some stuff and can’t think straight.

SO I GOT OVER 1,000 WORDS

XD So, the important news is: thank you guys so much for reading this and showering me with compliments. You have no idea how much it means to me. This is dedicated to saddlesammy because she’s my real life best friend, and she kept bugging me at school to put it up. SO HERE YA GO.

comment.vote.fan.love

~Meep xoxo