The Obscure

Hi guys this is my 2nd story here in wattpad,i'm just a beginner in this field so bare with me,all my precious blood sweat and tears,all those sleepless nights had been offered just to write this story.

Since I was just 9 years old i started writing thriller/horror stories.I was fascinated by horror films and books,so i thought i would share with you guys this book that i have been working on i really hope you would like it,this story is uneditted,so expect typos and grammatical errors along the way.i thank my friends for always encouraging me to do my best,you guys are the best.

This story is still On-going so please wait for updates,Voting and comenting is highly appreciated by me so please give me your feedback.

This book is a work of fiction any names,characters,and events are made of my imagination,any resemblance a real event or a person in the real world is purely coincidental.

Please support my other stories that i have published especially my story "a million stars",I highly appreciate your feedbacks so please vote and comment,I also offer dedications,so comment if you want to get dedicated by yours truly,I also make book covers you can message me if you wan't me to do it for you.

Language:Taglish

Date Started: October 17,2018

***

all rights reserved.no part of this book may be distributed,reproduced or transmitted through any means without the permission of the author.

all the photos and illustrations in this book are from pinterest.

~A deep apreciation to peonytael and preciouxx_gem lovelots♡"

~Special thanks to mikkyaces for helping me with the inspiration♡~

***

ob·scure
/əbˈskyo͝or/

-adjective
not discovered or known about; uncertain.

-verb
keep from being seen; conceal.

~every person has a mask to hide waiting to unveil~