He Is Jealous of Your Friendship With One Of His Brothers #2

Beau:

"PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled laughing as Luke had you over his shoulder. "I told you you I could lift you." Luke said laughing. Then he started spinning you around. That's when Beau walked in. "Hey Y/N I was-" Beau said looking at his phone then looked up at you. Luke sat you down as you guys were laughing. Beau grabbed your hand and brought you into the kitchen. "Why do you guys hang out so much?" Beau asked whisper yelling. "Oh c'mon he's YOUR BROTHER and my best friend since well forever." You said. "Well don't you think you guys should - " You cut Beau off by pressing your lips onto his. "I'm yours" You whispered in his ear dragging your finger down his 6 pack. He nodded and you walked back in the living room with Luke. Let's just say you sorta got Beau a little turned on.

Luke:

You and Jai were watching movies together, You guys were talking and laughing and sharing a cover together. Luke came from downstairs and saw you guys together. 'Jealous went through him. What does he have that I don't' Luke questioned in his head. He knew what he was about to do was some asshole crap but he did it anyway. He walked up to you guys and sat between you two. He kissed your cheek and wrapped his arms around you. Then he looked at Jai. "Oh you good bro. Sorry I didn't even see you there." Luke said then looked back at you. You shot him a "Why would you do that look" and he whispered "You're mine"

Jai:

You were snap chatting Beau. You and Beau were like best friends. You would never cheat on him with Jai though. You went to the bathroom and you sat your phone on the table. You got a snapchat from Beau and Jai answered it. Jai took a picture of himself and put the caption "STOP SNAPCHATTING HER YOU CUNT" Then sent it for 5 seconds. Then you came back and sat on Jai's lap. Let's just say Beau did not reply back.

-------

Vote if you enjoyed it 

-Katie :)