Song Preference- Ryan Beatty- Pretending #13

"We need to move on stop living in the past"

Beau:

"You need to go outside and party and get over Y/N" Luke said pulling the covers off of Beau. "B-But I can't get over her. I loved her so much" Beau said burying his face into the pillow. "You need to move on from Y/N. Stop living in the past because it's messing up your present." Luke said grabbing the pillow from under Beau's fan. "You know what.. You're right." Beau said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Why are we just wasting time. On a love that isn't real. Because if you don't want me. You should just tell me now, so I can take these tears."

Luke:

It was obvious Luke was only using you just to get his ex girlfriend jealous. You guys were at the carnival and his ex girlfriend was there and Luke was smiling and winking at her. You grab his wrist and turn him around. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" You screamed at him embarrassing him in front of everyone. "Y/N, People are looking." He said. " I DON'T CARE LET THEM LOOK. YOU ARE USING ME. WHY AM I EVEN WASTING TIME ON A LOVE THAT ISN'T REAL? IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TELL ME NOW!" You screamed at him. "I don't want you." Luke said. You didn't expect him to do that. You expect him to fight for you. You were shocked but more hurt. You threw your drink at him and ran away crying leaving him embarrassed with water all over him.

"We try to make it work but we just can't make it last"

Jai:

The hate was getting to you. The fans were so mean to you. They sent you hate mail. Hate on twitter and even in person. You were sick of it. "I can't do it anymore Jai. I'm breaking up with you." You said to him. "We try to make it work but we just can't make it last." You said to him and he nodded with tears in his eyes while he bit his lip and scratched the back of his neck trying to slowly process everything that was about to happen. He was about to lose the love of his life and he couldn't do anything about it.

--------------------

I tried my best on this. Should I do more song preferences. Send in songs and say "Do a song preference to this" I'll even do it even if I don't like the song :)

-Katie :)